GDT: #30: FLYERS at Oilers, Friday, Dec. 14, 2018, 9:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
This is random but it's been bothering me for a while. When can we get a real goal song? Bro Hymn and Doop were so awesome. Got the crowd fired up and I'd even find myself singing them when watching from home. That crap we have now is trash.
Probably whenever hakstol is fired. Strong correlation between terrible goal songs and him being coach. Fire hakstol.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Lyrics befitting of the Dave Hakstol Flyers
yer_blues.png

Forget goal song, just play it on an endless loop at the WFC as long as he's the coach.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
This is just complete bullshit that not a single move to the on ice product has been made, and that they cant think of anything to do in a morning skate to help improve there game. This is the worst.

Reactions: Rebels57

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
They aren't gonna go back to anything us old guys like for the goal song...kids are the target demo now and all they want is EDM and Hiphop, club bangers.
Which is weaksauce, the pile of shit they call a goal song now makes me want to throw up, that isn’t music it’s shit, there are like 10 AC/DC songs that would work even if you cut the somg up and use a chorus or a certain part, hell at this point Barbie Girl is an upgrade

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I asked this question this before, but I always forget who the guy on the left is that Coatesy snubs.

magnumpi

Roger got goofy with Cancer
Apr 22, 2018
Sucks for us, he’s the only person keeping Hughes away from us.

Edit: Aside from the GOATS, G & Sanheim.

Even if the Flyers were in position to draft Hughes, idiot Holmgren would push for his rights to be traded for some veteran in order to "help next season".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad