GDT: #30: FLYERS at Oilers, Friday, Dec. 14, 2018, 9:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
anyhow, would be nice if some reporter asked... Mr.Fletcher, Sir... are you done evaluating yet?

Bruckuss

FML & FCF
Apr 1, 2012
Not Toronto
Best part of tonight, elevated post counts and scrolling message board - I like the real time authentic updates, don't even need to watch anymore

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
They were just mentioning that he was discussed when talking about how Hextall wanted to stick to his path. It was just an example.

If coaching was why they fired Hextall then Hak wouldn’t still be here. Don’t give me that “limiting turnover” stuff again. That doesn’t apply to the #1 problem with the team.

He was asked why he was fired and he brought up Hextall not wanting to improve the coach. It's clear as day.

Oskar Man

Social Assassin
Nov 30, 2010
You guys should trade for Talbot.
giphy.gif

Limeyjim

Jan 4, 2017
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
The veteran "talent" on this team, (Voracek-Simmonds-van Riemsdyk-etc) are so overrated by most of the posters on this forum. Simmonds will not bring a first round pick, nor will the other two I just named.
Fletcher is in an uncomfortable place because his bosses are standing above him waiting to see Fletcher persuade a deal where he can trade Simmonds to St. Louis and get Tarasenko in return. It's not going to happen that way. It'll take Simmonds, Vorachek, Sandheim, and 1st or 2nd round pick to even mention Tarasenko's name in a trade.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Wait what did I miss?

Three way trade w/Washington, Memphis, and Phoenix. Trade gets leaked as normal, but the Phoenix side is leaking that they’re getting Dillon Brooks from Memphis. Memphis side leaks that they’re trading MarShon Brooks. Now the deal “isn’t done after all.” The teams apparently never clarified which Brooks the other meant. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad