Post-Game Talk: #30 | FLYERS 3 at Kraken 2 (OT) | Wednesday, Dec. 29, 2021 | 10:00 pm ET | TVAS, ROOT-NW, NBCSP

flyers0909

Nothing Matters
Jul 10, 2007
Noob question but that went G->Provy->Hayes->Provy for the goal. Is that an assist for G?

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Lets goo!!! What a goal!!

11 days off and jet lagged...not surprised they looked like shit. Its like this every year on this trip. Great to see a goal like that though

Two games in a row they gave up a late goal and were able to tie ot right away. Not a great pattern, but cool to see they can turn it on and do that vs bad teams.

Above hockey .500 now. If they can just get ellis back and replace yandle with one of the kids this team could be decent.

Yukon Cornelius

Oct 10, 2019
SC PA
I wanted vegas as my 2nd team..but I don't like both the logo and their colors lol
Too much success too soon as well. A fan base should feel some suffering before the good times!

I root for the Avs in the west. Liked them a lot when they had Sakic and Forsberg, and am liking them again. I own a Sakic jersey, which is the only non-Flyers jersey I have.

Reactions: trostol

Stumble40

Jun 24, 2019
Too much success too soon as well. A fan base should feel some suffering before the good times!

I root for the Avs in the west. Liked them a lot when they had Sakic and Forsberg, and am liking them again. I own a Sakic jersey, which is the only non-Flyers jersey I have.
The Avs who won the cup in season #1 ?

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Provy is the man. Great goal. I hate when people complain about this dude instead of focusing on his strengths. Guy is a beast and 31 other teams would want him in their uniform.
It was a nice goal but lets not go overboard and pretend it magically invalidates any of the critiques he's earned.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
The Kraken were to be my back-up team until they hired the Hakroach.

As long as he's there, it will always be nice to beat the Haken!

They're my new home team but I can never root against the Flyers. I want them to win it all while Seattle grows via the draft so badly.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
Boring and sloppy game, probably should have been expected.

Good move by Provy to finish the game. Great pass from Sanheim to JvR on the 2nd goal. Jones has played very well this year for the Flyers. Hopefully, he’ll be able to continue this for consecutive games with Hart in COVID protocol.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Missed this one but all I can say...I dont care if we get outshot 50-1 and win 1-0....a win over The Beet Farmer is always cause for celebration.

I recorded it and watched it this morning. Three really nice goals, but mostly they struggled to get the puck over the red line.

the JVR drop passes are worth seeking out. They really were that bad. One was in OT, and the other one came with about 5 minutes left in the 2nd when they were desperately trying to finish a line change.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
YEAH BUT YOU RESPONDED TO IT
cop-police.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad