INJ​
|
29 Bickell, 31 Lack​

** Lineups always subject to change at morning and pre-game skates **

Last edited:

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Biggest game of the year so far. We need to start racking up easy points now. With the metro so powerful we have no shot at a WC. We must finish 3rd in the Atlantic. We can actually overtake Boston winning our games in hand. The Sabres and the fans were robbed of the first quarter of our season due to a fluke injury but with Eichel back and having played 10% of the season it has shown this team can compete. They played mediocre tonight and found a way to win. I expect a good showing tonight. No reason this team can't win 5 or 6 in a row if a team like Philly can win 10. I don't buy that Philly or Ottawa are that much better or more skilled.

I'm hoping Bogo is back and replaces Franson since Falk had a good game last night. A fully healthy defense is great to have. I'm indifferent for Grant over Des since both are useless (and don't bring up Grant and PKing ability he is useless there too). Would be nice to call up Baptiste.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Pretty sure baptiste can't be called up unless there is another injury or carrier is sent down

Won't be going to this game as we have travel coming next week and too much to do 2 hrs each way to this game too.

Both teams played last night; could be a low energy affair.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Pretty sure baptiste can't be called up unless there is another injury or carrier is sent down

Won't be going to this game as we have travel coming next week and too much to do 2 hrs each way to this game too.

Both teams played last night; could be a low energy affair.

waive Deslauriers and send him down

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
If Bogosian (or Fedun) returns tonight, I'm curious to see if they'll rest Gorges since he's been a drag and playing with a foot fracture. That should move Kulikov back to his strong-side: McCabe-Risto, Kulikov-Bogo, Falk-Franson. Also, the December roster freeze is coming in a few days, so maybe they waive Grant ahead of that to add another scoring threat to Rochester's top-six with Nylander expected to join Sweden at the WJC. Dupuy and Fasching returning sometime soon from injury would also help depth down there too, as would the reassignment of Falk and/or Fedun. I don't have an urgency to recall Baptiste again just yet, as I'm fine with him getting top-line AHL deployment for now, but I'm also not opposed to swapping him for Deslauriers or Grant though either.

Weltschmerz

Front Running Fan
Apr 22, 2007
This will be another test, good corsi team, best PK in the league.
The weak link is goaltending, Ward has been ok, but played yesterday.

Havok89

Oct 26, 2010
Any word so far on Bogosian? Him coming back and pushing Gorges down, and Kulikov to the left side would really help.

Gorges needs to be scratched right now. We're not in a rebuild, nobody should be gifted a spot at this point.

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
Definitely an important game. Carrier has been a pleasant surprise and has the edge to stay up all season. Ristolainen is starting to find his scoring touch at the right time. GO SABRES!

Man of Principles

The Krueger Effect
Nov 30, 2011
I'll be there in the lower bowl. Let's do this boys. Wait, we could be TWO games over .500? We're not that bad? We're actually kind of good? #revelations

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Any word so far on Bogosian? Him coming back and pushing Gorges down, and Kulikov to the left side would really help.

Gorges needs to be scratched right now. We're not in a rebuild, nobody should be gifted a spot at this point.

Bogosian back tonight would be such a big help.

I would love to see a Kuli-Bogo pairing together again. They were quite good together in their short time.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Fedun sent to Rochester, which suggests Bogo is playing tonight.

I can't take another game of Gorges in the top 4.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad