#3 Sault Ste. Marie vs #6 Owen Sound

Who will win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

youngblood10

Jan 26, 2010
Soo in 5. Too much playoff experience on the Hounds side. Both teams have strong home ice advantages, and with travel it may go longer but I don't see the Attack getting past the Sault.

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Hounds in 5.

Could have been an interesting series had the Attack stood pat at the deadline, but I don't think there is enough skill up front to challenge the Greyhounds.

OSA

Jun 11, 2011
I’m not one to complain about the 3 stars, but I find it humorous that Sushko is not named a star in the game last night but is this morning named the first star of the entire night by the OHL lol

Reactions: BehindSooNet

Voice from the North

Sep 17, 2013

Wow, you know how to copy and paste on a prediction thread. So I got Hounds in 4 wrong. They'll still win the series and there still isn't anything Owen Sound is better then the Soo at. They'll be a lot of people watching your predictions now to make sure you get them exactly right.

Reactions: Lycanthrope

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
Wow, you know how to copy and paste on a prediction thread. So I got Hounds in 4 wrong. They'll still win the series and there still isn't anything Owen Sound is better then the Soo at. They'll be a lot of people watching your predictions now to make sure you get them exactly right.

That's the problem with predictions and post-season you never know who's going to ramp up there play and when

bear6

Feb 20, 2015
Yeah they did dominate partsof the game but the giveaways where brutal. Another thing what is dressing guys that never play makes no sense to me, I think pucek seen the ice twice the whole game and wawrow maybe once then sat on the bench thewhole game

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Yeah they did dominate partsof the game but the giveaways where brutal. Another thing what is dressing guys that never play makes no sense to me, I think pucek seen the ice twice the whole game and wawrow maybe once then sat on the bench thewhole game

It's the playoffs so that is going to happen. Wawrow got some good run in game 2, but with a veteran defense and Wale playing so well, we really have no need for a 6th defenseman.

bear6

Feb 20, 2015
It's the playoffs so that is going to happen. Wawrow got some good run in game 2, but with a veteran defense and Wale playing so well, we really have no need for a 6th defenseman.
You'll have need for the extra dmen the further they go can't rely on 5 to make a far push in the playoffs. Then when they do need him he hasn't really played that much then is even more nervous to not make mistakes

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
You'll have need for the extra dmen the further they go can't rely on 5 to make a far push in the playoffs. Then when they do need him he hasn't really played that much then is even more nervous to not make mistakes

If we lose games because we are trying to develop our young players then we won't have to worry whether they are rusty or not.

It's the playoffs amd every single team shortens their bench. That's just the way it is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad