GDT: #3 | Penguins vs Jets | 7:00 | ATTSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Peak yinzer is...

Cargo khaki shorts, Pens jersey t-shirt with an older player on it (Talbot, MAF, Guerin, etc), and dirty sneakers with black socks.

I guarantee half of you are wearing this right now.

giphy.gif

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
It's early yet but JJ is rocking a cool minus 12 cREL and Gudbranson is at minus 10.1. That pairing is gonna be a horror show all season.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
It’d be cool if Tanev could have a big game against his former team. The same way every single former Penguin ever seems to have great games when they play us.

Last edited:
Reactions: kladorf2005

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
McCann could be the breakout star of the year for us. He is that good. That gives me hope.

He is no Geno and we will miss the big guy a lot, but I have faith in McCann.

Let's kick the Jets ass ;)
Here here with your last sentence, but as it pertains to JM I'm curious but optimistic he'll do well. I'm not 100% convinced he will aptly fill that role, but I think it's far more likely than not that he will. I'm looking forward to see how both McCann and Blueger do over the next few weeks. They should be excited for this opportunity. I hope for the teams sake they make the most of it.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
I'm not crazy about going 7 D this early in the season when you're looking to build up some familiarity/chemistry for lines but if that's what it takes to get Marino in the lineup then I'm all for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad