3 or 4 first round series at 3-0

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
I wonder when the last time that happened it seems in the Salary Cap era 3-0 series leads no matter what round are hard to come by.
f073690f9b508d27d1d9e5f95354d4c4.gif

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
And all 3-0 series leads are in the east, yet allegedly its the west that is weak lol
It's all of the US vs US based matchups that are the trio of 3-0 and 1 2-0 leads.
3 lowest point teams in the East are 0-9. And the top seed Stars in the West got swept at home.

All CAD series it's 2-1 with EDM/Van in the lead with Win/Tor trailing in their series.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
A lot of pretenders akin to a normal NBA first round, only shocking one has been Tampa and I don't think they've played poorly, more like that the Panthers are on a mission.

The second round is looking to be one of the best we've had in ages though; Panthers vs Bruins/Leafs and Rangers vs Hurricanes. Smooth.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
A lot of pretenders akin to a normal NBA first round, only shocking one has been Tampa and I don't think they've played poorly, more like that the Panthers are on a mission.

The second round is looking to be one of the best we've had in ages though; Panthers vs Bruins/Leafs and Rangers vs Hurricanes. Smooth.

I haven't watch every single period of the series, but the three Hurricanes vs. Islanders games have been all been pretty close, so I've gathered.

Reactions: S E P H

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I haven't watch every single period of the series, but the three Hurricanes vs. Islanders games have been all been pretty close, so I've gathered.
I am not anti Islanders, but they were always up against it when you consider how wicked this Carolina team is. Islanders have made it close at times from what I've seen, but some periods they are still getting heavily outshot and that is a recipe for losing.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I am not anti Islanders, but they were always up against it when you consider how wicked this Carolina team is. Islanders have made it close at times from what I've seen, but some periods they are still getting heavily outshot and that is a recipe for losing.

Indeed it is. I think they're doing rather admirably for how outmatched they are.

Reactions: S E P H

flying squirrel

Feb 11, 2019
Figured we have better than this: some series are closer than 3-0, but some aren't.

Still 3-0 takes all the drama out of any series..... :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad