PGDT-Poll: #3| NY Isles @ NY Rangers| 10/14/14| Players of the Game Poll| F/W 6-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
Please vote for your Players of the Game. Multiple votes allowed. New voting system this season.

All roster players who are suited for the game will be listed and eligible for votes, minus the back up goalie unless he plays. Each players vote total will go in the standings listing. So if Tavares gets 5 votes for Game 1 and 10 votes for Game 2, his point total would be 15 points.

Each user can vote for each player once. Just check all the boxes you want to vote for and then click vote.

So go ahead and vote for your Players of the Game. Thread will be open near end of game.

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
My personal rule is I only vote 4 but could easily had 10 or so....I went with Leddy, Halak, Boychuk, Cool hand Lul

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Only beef on Halak is that he gave up 2 soft goals. So far the tale from Blues fans is right. A lot of big saves and great with a lot of shots, but a few too many softies. We need to be able to give up less than 3 goals.

bigtim1988

YES! YES! YES! YES!
Jun 7, 2009
long island
halak kept us in it during our weak 2nd period, despite letting in a soft goal at the start of the game.

grabovski, nelson, kulemin looked good; tavares--even though he scored a goal--didnt have the greatest game, and had a lot of turnovers. his go-ahead goal was the turning point tho.

okie looked like his iron hands briefly returned, and he looked nervous--taking too long to make decisions--but he calmed down as the game progressed.

lorwood

Nov 3, 2008
Only beef on Halak is that he gave up 2 soft goals. So far the tale from Blues fans is right. A lot of big saves and great with a lot of shots, but a few too many softies. We need to be able to give up less than 3 goals.

Secret to goaltending

It's all about when you give up the goals that makes a successful goaltender.

Those "soft" goals meant nothing but those saves in the second were the difference in the game.

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
Sticking with my three stars only rules...

Kulemin
Leddy
Okposo

I am honestly surprised there wasn't more Okposo love this and the past three games. Are you guys missing what he is doing? He's been head first in the traffic every game. That I have to point that out to some of you, holy hell the world is upside down.

Tavares is the foundation though. He comes with an asterisk on all of these POTG threads.

19NYSports91

Feb 1, 2012
Long Island
I'm shocked that Leddy doesn't have more votes. I thought he was the best player on the ice for the Isles today. Leddy was MUCH more noticeable today with carrying the puck up the ice tonight.

I picked Leddy and Okposo, and forgot to pick Kulemin.

19NYSports91

Feb 1, 2012
Long Island
Sticking with my three stars only rules...

Kulemin
Leddy
Okposo

I am honestly surprised there wasn't more Okposo love this and the past three games. Are you guys missing what he is doing? He's been head first in the traffic every game. That I have to point that out to some of you, holy hell the world is upside down.

Tavares is the foundation though. He comes with an asterisk on all of these POTG threads.

Tell me about it, I don't get it. I guess I was watching the same game as you because I have the same 3 stars. :)

MatthewBarnabysTears

Mar 18, 2013
I voted for a bunch of guys, but I really want to single out Kulemin. I really don't care what we're paying him or what his role is — he's just a fantastic hockey player. He's so noticeable, for someone who doesn't rack up points or hits.

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
I'm shocked that Leddy doesn't have more votes. I thought he was the best player on the ice for the Isles today. Leddy was MUCH more noticeable today with carrying the puck up the ice tonight.

I picked Leddy and Okposo, and forgot to pick Kulemin.

When Vis and deHaan come back this club is going to be pretty good. I am really looking forward to it.

BTW, Donovan who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad