NCAA GDT: #3 Clemson vs. #2 Ohio State

Who wins the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

member 51464

Clemson is the new evil empire of college football
Won't LSU be favored?

And I think Clemson would need to win this year and run the table the next two to break Oklahoma's winning streak from forever ago.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Won't LSU be favored?

And I think Clemson would need to win this year and run the table the next two to break Oklahoma's winning streak from forever ago.
LSU will be favoured. Plus the game will be a virtual home game as it will be played in the Mercedes Superdome in New Orleans, LA. Could very well be a game between 2 future #1 overall draft picks in Burrow and Lawrence.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
So much for battle tested.

I guess apparently beating Wake Forest, Duke, and NC State > beating Penn State, Wisconsin, and Michigan

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
If you’re Lions/Skins/Giants management you really have to be concerned about these last few games by Chase. Not sure if he’s simply mailing it in out of concern getting injured or what but even being double teamed and seeing your effectiveness go down this much is concerning

Reactions: Roman Fell

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So much for battle tested.

I guess apparently beating Wake Forest, Duke, and NC State > beating Penn State, Wisconsin, and Michigan

That's why they're putting 4 teams on the field now instead of 2, yes.

RussianRacket

He/Him/His Pronouns
Dec 29, 2019
Coast Salish Unceded Territory
What a grade A-mazing football game that was. One of the best in years. Much respect to both teams, and especially Trevor Lawrence. What a great player.

I'm not sure Clemson can keep up with LSU. But Clemson is plucky and even if they get down early, unlike Oklahoma we will know they aren't dead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad