News Article: 3 amigos podcast

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Great podcast. Is this a sporadic thing or is there a schedule throughout the season?

It's a sporadic thing. but it is brilliant when it arrives. Three of the best guys around taking about Hockey. All of them know more than I could ever hope to know about the sport

I think I will save it for the Acela trip from NY to DC tomorrow

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
It's a sporadic thing. but it is brilliant when it arrives. Three of the best guys around taking about Hockey. All of them know more than I could ever hope to know about the sport

Listen when I have time. Sentiments above, seconded.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007

Love the Acela!

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
Good listen. My three big takeaways...

Dom made a very interesting point about the B's PK as relation to where the Bruins are in the standings. Basically we're sitting in the bottom 5 in terms of our penalty killing. That's from a team that is historically top10 thanks to guys like Chara and Bergeron. So think about where this team might be had they not gone down... Think about what they could do in the second half when they come back and the PK goes into beast mode.

"Don't get stuck on stupid." Lol, that line had me cracking up. Long story short, if you're still lamenting them passing on whatever player your draft guide told you they should have taken, then you just don't get it.

Time to stop sleeping on Kyle Keyser. Dom has been pumping his tires for two years and thinks the coaches in the OHL will vote him the best goalie in the league, and that he should be a finalist as one of the best goalies in the entire CHL. I don't know where he was ranked in our board prospect poll but no matter how high it was, it wasn't high enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flannelman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad