GDT: 3/9/2015 | Oilers @ Wings | 7:30pm | FSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeYarmond Edison

drinkingpinkrabbits
Apr 10, 2011
Bored in the USA
Nice to see Franzen skating. I'm probably in the minority but I think he'd help this team right now.

Anyways, I'm headed to the Joe after work. ****ing beautiful day today, too.

Gotta think we win tonight.

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
A good day to get back on track. Forget about the crap they played lately and make it better tonight.

hot dog

Mar 20, 2013
Lose this game and we're going to be competing for the wild card in two weeks, I bet. And honestly, if anyone but the Rangers wins the Metro I wouldn't really care about it because I'd like the matchup.

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
Going to the game tonight, gotta get me one of those DDK bobbles!

LGRW

Have fun! I think you mean the Ericsson/Zetter/Franzen/Datsyuk bobblehead? They are all the same! Literally the worst piece of **** replica imaginable. Sorry for the rant but I find these bobbleheads offensive. Can't they hire one real artist to sculpt the faces correctly? Devoss is such a cheap ass.

thumb.aspx

So what is this, Sheahan with a beard? Actually kind of looks like Gus...

TeemuS

Feb 13, 2013
if they lose this and im like zombie at work, i'll send some protest email to RW to cover loss of € for my work :D so they better win.

Hunting Bow*

Sparky Anderson analogy time. "Teams are going win 50 they should have lost and teams are going to lose 50 games they should have won. Now the good ones do something with other 62!"

Time to prove we can win those 62 (figure of speech)!!!!

DeYarmond Edison

drinkingpinkrabbits
Apr 10, 2011
Bored in the USA
Have fun! I think you mean the Ericsson/Zetter/Franzen/Datsyuk bobblehead? They are all the same! Literally the worst piece of **** replica imaginable. Sorry for the rant but I find these bobbleheads offensive. Can't they hire one real artist to sculpt the faces correctly? Devoss is such a cheap ass.

thumb.aspx

So what is this, Sheahan with a beard? Actually kind of looks like Gus...

Wow.. I guess I'm going to a bar before the game then hahahaha.

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
Will Teemu be given a solid look in this game? Really want him to pan out into a major threat for my fantasy team but seems babcock is really intent on taking things slowly with rookies, even if they are the best in the AHL. Hope for a scoring fest from you guys tonight!

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
If Glendening is still on the top line

crClrO9.gif

Luke is one of my favorites, but I don't know who Babcock is trying to kid here by putting him with Datsyuk and Tatar. He's your shutdown guy.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
3rd game in 4 days. Bottom feeder. Oh ow :(. 3-2 Oilers. Whether you want to hear that or not put that in your pipe and smoke it cause that is what will happen.

hot dog

Mar 20, 2013
these kind of statements are annoying.

one game isn't going to decide how the wings finish the rest of the year.

Boston is hot and the Wings aren't. No points to a tanking team and I'd say we are trending closer to the 7/8 competition rather than the second spot in the division.

Obviously one game doesn't determine the season. The intended meaning of posts isn't the literal one in every case. I thought they obviously went without saying, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad