February 12th 2013 (4 - 3) SO
[/fieldset]

foot1q.png
foot2.png

Last edited:

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
I have doubts that we score **** ton on Price so D has to be great. They are fast team, Hedman and Salo need to keep up. Hedman could bump up his physicality a bit.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
They're playing really good, we're playing pretty awful. This team doesn't do what you expect so they'll pull of the upset when a lose is expected.

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
Now what happens if CD stands on his head tonight? Does he get another start or do you send him down because Garon will most likely be ready for the next game?

Yzlamic Preacher*

My anus is already puckered. We are going to get kicked our ***** handed to us. Let's see what CD can do.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
My question is this:

How did the bottom feeder Montreal Canadiens, last place in the East last year turn it around so drastically to become first place in the East this year?

What the hell?

CSampson

Apr 8, 2009
I think coaching made a big impact. Suffice to say I hate Therrien, but the Habs play some good D and have a great goalie.

Gonna get **** kicked tonight.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
My question is this:

How did the bottom feeder Montreal Canadiens, last place in the East last year turn it around so drastically to become first place in the East this year?

What the hell?

Same thing that happened when Boucher and Yzerman took over. Guys are over-achieving trying to get in good with the new bosses. Except I think that Montreal isn't just a flash in the pan, they have a top 5 goalie and a very solid defense.

Chfan

Apr 16, 2004
Montreal
My question is this:

What the hell?

Habs fan coming in peace.

I think you can sum it up at Markov being injured for the whole season last year. Our record with and without him is something really ridiculous.

Also, the emergence of Galchenyuk, Gallagher, Eller sparked our offense so we are scoring a lot of goals this year.

Other than that, we have Gionta back, surprises players like Diaz (though he's injured for tonight).

Btw, the 4th line is Armstrong-Dumont-Moen, and the last D pairing is gonna be Pateryn-Bouillon. Dumont and Pateryn both making NHL debut's tonight.

Have a good game guys! You guys always put up entertaining games :)

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Still not sure why the team isn't behind Lindback. He has shown improvements - more that can be said about the offense (PP in particular).

CSampson

Apr 8, 2009
One thing MTL does well is overpower the puck in puck battles. They won't hesitate to send 3 guys into the boards because they know they will retrieve it. Tampa can't win a puck battle at all.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
My question is this:

What the hell?

Montreal Gazette article says accountability.

http://blogs.montrealgazette.com/2013/02/28/accountability-the-biggest-change-with-new-look-habs/#

Francis Bouillon, who played for Therrien in junior and was signed by the Canadiens as a free agent last summer, told The Gazette’s Pat Hickey that Therrien has earned the respect of the players by demanding accountability and adjusting ice time and situations based on a player’s performance.

“He’s way different, but he has kept his passion,” Bouillon told Hickey about how Therrien has changed since his junior days. “He has good control of the room and it’s important, especially in the new NHL, that the players want to play for you. He’s put together a coaching staff where the assistants are very different than Michel, but they complement each other.”

Accountability was the thing Boucher's first season. He didn't give a **** if you were an All-Star last season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad