GDT: 3/8/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
The Kings' penalty box attendant has a gorgeous beard.
b7sFJKz.jpg

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
Nothing he did there was very impressive after watching McDavid nightly. At all.
It's not the highlights, it's the praise. If McDavid has better edgework and start and stops he doesn't use it as much as Barzal does as effectively as he does.

hockeyguy1967

Trans hockey fan! Go Leafs and Oilers!
Aug 24, 2017
Edgework and starts and stops. McDavid is better with the puck at speed
hahahahahahaahhaahha
hahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahah

No wonder your like to post ratio is so low. Going to have to block you my man you are obviously trolling.

Reactions: nabob

hockeyguy1967

Aug 24, 2017
It's not the highlights, it's the praise. If McDavid has better edgework and start and stops he doesn't use it as much as Barzal does as effectively as he does.
Have you been in a underground bunker? McDavid gets this praise nightly.

im done sorry man.

Reactions: nabob

hockeyguy1967

Aug 24, 2017
He's like a faster version of Nuge I'd say. Which isn't an insult at all as Nuge has excellent edge work and starts and stops as he showed in OT tonight.
From what I saw tonight, Nuge is a better skater than Barzal. Was not impressed with him at all today, give away's and those hooks in OT, not smart.

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
From what I saw tonight, Nuge is a better skater than Barzal. Was not impressed with him at all today, give away's and those hooks in OT, not smart.
And I'm troll? Because of one give away and hooks Barzal is now not good and not a good skater?
You people are nuts because I don't agree that every facet of McDavid skating is the greatest the game has ever seen. Jesus.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Man Mcdavid really is the best player I have ever seen... I also grew up in the 80's. Unreal what he can do every single shift

You saw Wayne Gretzky play and yet are really going to say that McDavid is the best player you have ever seen?

I mean he isn't even the best player still playing in the NHL right now but there is zero, zilch, no chance that someone can legitimately say that he is better than Gretzky.

hockeyguy1967

Aug 24, 2017
You saw Wayne Gretzky play and yet are really going to say that McDavid is the best player you have ever seen?

I mean he isn't even the best player still playing in the NHL right now but there is zero, zilch, no chance that someone can legitimately say that he is better than Gretzky.

Yes, McDavid was more skilled then Wayne Gretzky and its not close.
This is different era's. Again I saw them both play a ton.

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
Yes, McDavid was more skilled then Wayne Gretzky and its not close.
This is different era's. Again I saw them both play a ton.
I agree, pure skill, McDavid is better. As are others likely. In comparison to their own era... No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad