GDT: 3/7/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Manning should be suspended for what he did at the end of the game. No place for that in the NHL. Give him 10 games. Make an example out of him.

Lol at Millbury. You take a lottery team and put them against the defending champs for your game of the week then complain it wasnt a better game?

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Fish called Wanda? What a terrible archaic reference. It so bad. The problem is nbc is fine with selling milbury opinions rather than selling to sport.

We’ve all worked with that old guy who’s asked to leave because they don’t change with the times. That’s milbury and he’s still in tv.

Reactions: ZeroPucksGiven

Elias Pettersson

I'm not a troll
Jan 22, 2014
Another point for Leipsic... What is happening with this kid? Usually we see no name players go to vegas and turn into great players. This one is all reversed.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
I can only hope the Flyers eliminate them this year and/or win the Cup to help reverse the disgust from the past 2 seasons.

Disgust from the past two seasons? The Flyers haven’t won a Stanley Cup in 43 years. Their absence of winning is old enough to be my father.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
I'm sure Red Wings fans were nothing but gracious and well mannered during their glory days.
When Detroit went back to back i think you had to pay AOL by the minute and this board wouldn't be worth reading.But i agree us a Red Wings fans are a classy lot.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Three peat is really hard. Pens are not the favorite and have some holes. Flyers didn't bring much tonight physically and that was surprising. Tampa Boston and maybe Toronto look like they can be dangerous, but Pens have Crosby and Malkin and Kessel and over a playoff series that is hard to stop.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Yes, they never complained at all about the proper way to shake hands at the end of a playoff series.
In 09 ice hockey was brand new to many players and fans ,i couldn't expect either players or fans to know how to behave in that situation,what with winning being brand new and all.
I forgave the entire organization and fans for the handshake line at that very moment.
Things happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad