GDT: 3/6/16 | Wild vs St. Louis | 7PM CST / 3:00 FIN | NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

theButton

Oooohh! Ahhhhhh!!
Feb 18, 2013
3rd game in 4 nights and they've been waiting on us. yeah we didnt play well but this shouldnt be cause for concern imo

MNNumbers

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2011
By my count, looking at nhl.com, Kuemper has played about 8+ minutes and faced 9 shots. That's a lot.

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
No one showed up tonight. Maybe Koivu. Everyone looks flat and no one wants the puck. At the beginning of the 2nd Brodin, Vanek and someone else were on top of the puck and they all stared at it like someone else was better off getting it.

We have guys trying, just not finishing. Passes need to be more crisp and bad Dubnyk

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
So now the fans are turning on Dubnyk...no big shock. All what have you done for me lately. Pathetic.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I don't think the Wild can do much about this game. Dubnyk laid an egg

Yeah. Not that the Wild have been brilliant or anything...some of The turnovers have been ugly...but no NHL goalie should have let in ANY of those goals, and that rebound he created was terrible.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Some claiming we don't have a number one? I'd call that turning on him.

I guess. Didn't read through everything, but giving up 3+ in 9 of 14 games isn't exactly inspiring either. It's not that we don't have a #1, but he hasn't been lighting it up.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
I guess. Didn't read through everything, but giving up 3+ in 9 of 14 games isn't exactly inspiring either. It's not that we don't have a #1, but he hasn't been lighting it up.

And every player...in the world...struggles at times. People take this game WAY too seriously and it's embarrassing.

MNNumbers

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2011
Some claiming we don't have a number one? I'd call that turning on him.

And every player...in the world...struggles at times. People take this game WAY too seriously and it's embarrassing.

Since I am the guy who said we don't have a #1, let me respond to this.

Our #1 (Dubnyk) is not playing better than the backup. He hasn't been for at least 14 games. That seems to me to be a large enough sample size to suggest that using them evenly for 2 or 3 weeks is a reasonable idea. We need someone to really light it up, or the season will be over.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
Since I am the guy who said we don't have a #1, let me respond to this.

Our #1 (Dubnyk) is not playing better than the backup. He hasn't been for at least 14 games. That seems to me to be a large enough sample size to suggest that using them evenly for 2 or 3 weeks is a reasonable idea. We need someone to really light it up, or the season will be over.

Great. #1's generally get the chance to play through struggles. It's why they are #1's and the other guy is the backup. Kuemper has never shown he can be the guy so why not ride the guy being paid to be it.
It's a team issue....not Dubnyk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad