GDT: 3/5/16 - 7:00PM EDT - Carolina VS Tampa Bay

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
We should just go Full Norfolk on the remainder of this season.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
So freaking happy about this win !!!!!!!! Now let's get 10 :naughty:

Also I accidentally hurt my face right before the game started so I'm pretty sure that facial injuries are good luck for the Bolts. I am in elite company with TyJo, Palat, Stralman and Boyle :D

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Hudler is a minus bajillion since joining the Panthers. They might have wrecked their chemistry with all the moves.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
Sounds like I missed a hell of a game. Looks like it wasn't our cleanest of efforts, but it was an exciting win. Killer's goal was just unreal. You don't see that everyday.

Amazing to see history happen. This team, right now, is something special. It's different from last year where we were so reliant on the Triplets to win games. Right now everyone is pitching in. It may be the Triplets one night, Stamkos-Killer-Callahan the next, and even the third line has been contributing a ton. Defense has been solid and the goaltending tandem is, arguably, our best in team history.

We aren't out of the woods yet, but every win gets us closer to the first goal.... The Atlantic.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Sounds like I missed a hell of a game. Looks like it wasn't our cleanest of efforts, but it was an exciting win. Killer's goal was just unreal. You don't see that everyday.

Amazing to see history happen. This team, right now, is something special. It's different from last year where we were so reliant on the Triplets to win games. Right now everyone is pitching in. It may be the Triplets one night, Stamkos-Killer-Callahan the next, and even the third line has been contributing a ton. Defense has been solid and the goaltending tandem is, arguably, our best in team history.

We aren't out of the woods yet, but every win gets us closer to the first goal.... The Atlantic.

It wasn't a bad effort at all. We controlled the game through two periods, got a little unlucky with Carolina's tying goal (it went in off Stralman's face), and then our PP killed our momentum and we gave up the go-ahead.

TyJo's heroics are becoming vintage. Killer's too, I guess.

I think the biggest way we're improved over last year is that "control." We don't dominate games so much as we control them right now. It's almost like we learned to play really tight defense in the first half of the season, because we couldn't score. And now we're scoring as well as anybody in the league.

Oh. And, in a very quiet way, TKO is red hot right now.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Hudler is a minus bajillion since joining the Panthers. They might have wrecked their chemistry with all the moves.
From tonight's loss: Purcell -4, Hudler -3, Kindl -2. Not exactly what they were hoping for I bet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad