BbaPv4R.png

jLJ6B3H.png

z7h9P7M.png

z1UOWuJ.png

pq3lOTZ.png

RlQDYzR.png

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
At this point in more worried about Detroit than Montreal. Detroit is a much better team than Montreal.

We really need to beat the teams we are supposed to beat. And there is like 5 games in a row here that fall under that category. We are 1-1 in that regard so far. Must win and get these 2 points.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
This is a winnable game. With all the distractions going on with the soap opera "Days of our Leafs" hopefully we take advantage.

Wings are right on our tail and Montreal has now lost a couple recently so the top of the Atlantic is still up for grabs, a victory would be nice.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
We're definitely losing this one. They're not as bad as the Sabres, and we've shown we can't even dominate that team.

4-1 Leafs.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Actually third bad team in a row.

I get your overall point but we most certainly have dominated the Sabres this year.

Referring to the last game, not overall.

Edit: And to your previous point, the Cats aren't a bad team. It was more that they were in a bad situation with a backup goalie and on the tail end of a b2b and we didn't take advantage.

JS91

May 14, 2014
3-1 Leafs, Panik with the hat trick and Brewer assisting on each of the goals.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
This game is...not much different than Tuesday. Toronto can only win on the road against banged up goaltenders. California is doing us a solid this time around on the Habs, so this is not a time to slip up.

At this point in more worried about Detroit than Montreal. Detroit is a much better team than Montreal.

We really need to beat the teams we are supposed to beat. And there is like 5 games in a row here that fall under that category. We are 1-1 in that regard so far. Must win and get these 2 points.

This is true, and if there were a Lightning/Red Wings playoff meeting, it would possibly be the best series matchup in the entire Eastern Conference playoff year. Detroit isn't showing any signs of slowing down any time soon, and with their games in hand, they actually have an inside track at the division lead right now. The only way to stay in front of them is to keep winning.

--

You know what I found so weird to realize last night? We all want home ice for the first round, whether it's Montreal, Detroit, or somebody else. Yet, we all wanted home ice against Montreal last year too, and...yeah. About that...

Sports fan habits are weird.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Hopefully we win tonight. I always hate watching this game because the jerseys are so close. I feel our new jerseys copied Toronto a little too much when we play them. Hopefully the lightning wear black, which I don't think they are.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I hope to see the team show up for 60 minute but that seem like a hard thing for them to do but one can still hope. If they do show up though I'm expecting them to win.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Hopefully we win tonight. I always hate watching this game because the jerseys are so close. I feel our new jerseys copied Toronto a little too much when we play them. Hopefully the lightning wear black, which I don't think they are.

Doubt they wear black. That's been only for Saturday home games.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I have a bad feeling about tonight. We've always had trouble with Toronto it seems. Definitely should win, but this is the tarpiest game to ever tarp.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Referring to the last game, not overall.

Edit: And to your previous point, the Cats aren't a bad team. It was more that they were in a bad situation with a backup goalie and on the tail end of a b2b and we didn't take advantage.

Panthers aren't Buffalo bad, but they are a bad team. Loser points are keeping them in the race.

Doubt they wear black. That's been only for Saturday home games.

They are wearing their blacks ;)

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Last two games we did not come out on fire. Need to come out guns blazing, score a couple of quick goals, and then will be able to control the rest of this game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad