Pre-Game Talk: 3/4 - Original 6 Showdown - Boston Bruins vs. New York Rangers - 1pm ET - ABC, ESPN+, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
full

Let's Go Bruins!!

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Bruins need to pressure the Rags fast and furious like. They will be playing with 5 defenseman again, they've logged a lot of minutes as of late, so lets hit them and wear them down at every chance.

Bruins win this one 4-2

Last edited:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Be safe if your heading in for the game tomorrow. Hopefully you get another stick tomorrow...:nod:
I sold my seat. Hated to but my hip has been screaming and I don't want to deal with it in the snow.

@GahdenRinkRat will be there!

The worst thing is @sooshii is in Boston and I really wanted to say HI

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
This ought to be a beauty, best regular season game I can remember in some time. We now have the personnel to pound their five defensemen. They have Fox to control tempo and the personnel to almost match our speed and counterattack with efficiency. I am watching all of this one for once. ABC must be very happy.

Last edited:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Sorry to hear that...get better soon. Hope your sister and Sooshii get a great win.
I will be watching at home.

I am well, I just need a hip replacement. Also driving to Boston from NH in a snowstorm (8-14 inches) makes no sense although I have done it in the past.

I would just give Marchy the day off and play Bert in his place.
Try and tell Brad not to play if he feels ready...good luck.

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
I will be watching at home.

I am well, I just need a hip replacement. Also driving to Boston from NH in a snowstorm (8-14 inches) makes no sense although I have done it in the past.

Try and tell Brad not to play if he feels ready...good luck.
I fully understand....Hip surgery isn't something I would want to go through. I fell 11 feet and landed on my back last Oct. I broke 3 ribs , collarbone and separated my shoulder. Just missed landing on a piano , as the staging almost crushed my skull....I was happy to be alive that day....lol First time I ever fell in 40 years of construction.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Dang, didn't realize it was a matinee. Probably going to miss this one, supposed to go skiing tomorrow (if the roads are travelable).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad