Post-Game Talk: 3/4/14: Hawks vs Avs - Varlamov continues to put up good stats against us

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Nobody stepped up to the plate, so it falls to me to make a GDT on my iPad while printing docs at work...

I got nothing. :help:

Oh look, a bird!

oyPFqcv.jpg

Close enough to a Hawk.

this is why you don't leave making these to me, folks. I even put the wrong opponent in the title initially, damn it! .... although that does give me an idea for a future GDT.... hmmmm....

Last edited:

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
2 thoughts come to mind for tonight's game.

1/ Avs have had our number too often lately, so it would be nice to beat them again... and good for the team to keep that momentum from the game at Soldier field.

2/ With all this action on the trade market, and the deadline tomorrow, (certain players on the) the team may have trouble focussing on the task at hand.

Edit: In fact if Stan is done, he should address the players tonight prior to the game and tell them so.

Last edited:

member 151739

I just had a Seinfeld GDT idea. Oh well.

I might not be able to watch this one. :(

thom

Mar 6, 2012
Did I hear Mike Milbury say Taves is the best Black hawk ever-better than Makita,Hull.Pilote
ect

member 151739

Did I hear Mike Milbury say Taves is the best Black hawk ever-better than Makita,Hull.Pilote
ect

Toews and Kane are arguably the best forwards in Hawks history. But I emphasize arguably.

zytz

lumberjack
Jul 25, 2011
ect

milbury seems to spout like this about whoever is in front of him any given moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad