A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
pjybmurwgs.png

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Was set to rain today here in Houston, but it ended up being a nice day, so I decided to take my bike out and rep the Wild at the same time.

lvyfvqdpvs.jpg

Go Wild!

jackouu

Nov 25, 2015
Helsinki
Ugh I really would love to watch the game but 3 am just sucks so bad and I'm too tired as I just moved back to Finland. I hope Haula continues his hot streak and hopefully Zucker can find his groove back.
We should definitely win this because Ottawa has lost Stone, Turris and Phaneuf... GO WILD!

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Won't be able to watch this since I'm starting at a new job tomorrow morning. Probably not the best idea to go there with 4 hours of sleep. :laugh:

How many wins do we need to clinch?

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Won't be able to watch this since I'm starting at a new job tomorrow morning. Probably not the best idea to go there with 4 hours of sleep. :laugh:

How many wins do we need to clinch?

Our magic number is 6. So we only need 3 wins. If we win tonight and Colorado loses tomorrow, I think we could clinch with a win tomorrow. Don't quote me on that though. I'm just going off the standings here. Because their max possible points right now are 92. If they lose tomorrow, that goes down to 90. If we win both these games, we go up to 91.

Last edited:

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Each win and each Colorado loss lowers the number. If we win tonight, and Colorado loses tomorrow night against Washington in regulation, number would be 2. Technically we can clinch tomorrow night with a win against Detroit I think.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Not only did we lose to Ottawa, but we gave up our lead with seven seconds left in regulation and Erik Karlsson won the game in OT :)

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Let's not let them tie it up with 7 seconds left then lose in overtime again. The Sens are depleted right now. This game shouldn't be close so it'll probably go down to the wire, naturally.

ku-xlarge.gif

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
I'm really curious why that lady in the GIF finds it so disgusting that dude is spitting out a little Gatorade. :laugh:

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Remember when our equipment caught fire in Ottawa? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad