Boston
giphy.gif

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Bruins v Whalers from 1990 on NESN+.

Brian Propp…there’s a guy I had forgotten about.

One of our big adds, that year. Didn’t work.
I'd watch more of those late 80s and 1990 teams' games had they won the Cup. Instead I've always just heard stories from my Dad of how the Bruins lost the Cup to the Oilers the year I was born. :laugh:

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
I really hope JVR works his way back up the lineup. He's not flawless of course, but I think what he brings can really help the middle 6 and even our 2nd PP unit when playoff time comes. His willingness to go to the net and own the walls will be needed. I know he's pretty bad defensively and he doesn't have the speed that Lauko/Boqvist/Beecher has, but I think we can work with that.

Shattenkirk on the other hand . . . ehhhh. He adds a great offensive kick from the blue line that this team doesn't have but he's not reliable in his own zone. I think Wotherspoon being favored over him against Florida and Tampa is telling.

If Sway is in, I hope he has a big bounce back game. He's been off the last couple of weeks. Overall, I hope this game against the Caps is a lot better than the last one. I hate losing to these bastards.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
I think last week they may rest guys. Last 2-3 games. To early imo
I disagree but see where you are coming from.
You want the team to get in a grove before throwing them off by player submissions. I, personally, think there are 2 or 3 players that need a rest NOW before they push it and have an increased risk of getting hurt.

Coaches call and he knows the line between the two better than I.

Reactions: RI.B FAN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad