How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
492-terminator-like-this-thread-it-just-wont-die.jpg

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
I'd close it, but I'm slightly amused by it getting bumped up every few months when there's obviously a 'best thread' thread going on somewhere. :laugh:

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
I'd close it, but I'm slightly amused by it getting bumped up every few months when there's obviously a 'best thread' thread going on somewhere. :laugh:
Same, plus I delete a lot of the dumb comments. There are a lot of new people who haven't seen it and well, I'm an attention *****.

So THAT'S why it keeps getting bumped all this time.. I was wondering.. Makes sense that an avid Dexter fan is the one to sleuth that one up. :laugh:
Anytime I see it bumped, it's the first thing I look for.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Hey all, new to HFBoards, came upon this thread via Minnesota And It's Fans (Ottawa Senators PoV)...

Just wanted to say (as though it hasn't been said enough), great thread; bravo GopherState. Looking forward to participating in future game day threads, and hopefully expanding upon the Minnesota Wild section of the forum! :handclap:

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Hey all, new to HFBoards, came upon this thread via Minnesota And It's Fans (Ottawa Senators PoV)...

Just wanted to say (as though it hasn't been said enough), great thread; bravo GopherState. Looking forward to participating in future game day threads, and hopefully expanding upon the Minnesota Wild section of the forum! :handclap:

I'd suggest checking out the "Behind the Posters" thread first. Feel free to contribute, and Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad