GDT: 3/28/23 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Carolina

Pierre Larouche

Jan 4, 2009
This lineup stinks! 3rd liner Fat Pat, "Shutdown" Stamkos, Tanner Foote, Ace in the press box.

Our magic number is down to 6 thanks to lil bro choking their playoff chances away.
I wish Big Dick Nick could center that 2nd line and move Celery to the 3rd. Realizing many fans are frustrated by this present lineup.

I wish Big Dick Nick could center that 2nd line and move Celery to the 3rd. Realizing many fans are frustrated by this present lineup.
Did Hagel-Paul- Colton ever play as a line last night?

Reactions: Outl4w

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
If we draw the hurricanes in the playoffs somehow we need this to be the series avatar. Maybe we need to dress an opposing fan up with this sign every game.
1680088915513.png

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL

Did Hagel-Paul- Colton ever play as a line last night?
I am with you . Tampa Tony is a good number 3 center and shutdown center, but he is not a top 6 center currently. He brings his linemates down production wise.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
If we draw the hurricanes in the playoffs somehow we need this to be the series avatar. Maybe we need to dress an opposing fan up with this sign every game.
View attachment 677946

You know what's funny? I think that was from Game 2 of our 2021 playoff series, which is to say that person thought a clever chirp was this after Vasi stopped something like 37 of 38 shots in a 2-1 victory to begin that series. You know how that second game went? Carolina dominated the shot totals...and again lost 2-1.

The Hurricanes scored 2 goals in their 3 home games in that series.

Reactions: Hoek

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
You know what's funny? I think that was from Game 2 of our 2021 playoff series, which is to say that person thought a clever chirp was this after Vasi stopped something like 37 of 38 shots in a 2-1 victory to begin that series. You know how that second game went? Carolina dominated the shot totals...and again lost 2-1.

The Hurricanes scored 2 goals in their 3 home games in that series.
She lives in infamy with;

The knob that first chanted "Igors better" and "We want tampa." Idk, maybe just stop taunting us?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad