Recalled/Assigned: 3-26: Sabres Recall D Will Borgen from Rochester; Assigned on 4-3

Willgamesh

Jan 31, 2019
So pumped for Cyborg, actually care about tonights game now sucks hes playing with Scandella.

NEcoli

Apr 13, 2014
Housley mentioned this morning that a few players are banged up/ill, so I'm assuming this was an emergency call up

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
He’s definitely playing?
Well, not exactly. It's more like a meet and greet, you know to get to know the players and the coach, find out where to grab a meal during intermission, maybe a one on one with Tage after practice to learn what it takes to make it in today's NHL.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
In my limited time watching, I haven't been thrilled with borgen, but glad to see the optimism and praise.

At least something interesting to watch tonight

Hasekperreault23

Nov 23, 2018
In my limited time watching, I haven't been thrilled with borgen, but glad to see the optimism and praise.

At least something interesting to watch tonight
I only have watched him 3 times this year but loved him.Total defensive defencemen that is very physical and is a good skater Doesnt try to do too much its what this team needs.We have enough offence on blueline need defence first mentality.Hopefully Samuellson is the same thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad