GDT: 3/26/22 - 12:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Detroit

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Maybe Coop was trying to reward him (he had a stinging shot block, got in faces etc) or it was an attempt to get him going. The obvious choice would have been Hedman or Sergachev though so I’m just guessing.
Seemed to be limiting Hedman's TOI in general. Wings broadcast mentioned Rutta had the most ice time through 2.

The only way to be optimistic about what we are seeing is to hope some of it is the coaching staff prepping for the playoffs. I mean, wishful thinking, yeah. But games like these shouldn't look as tough as this one did.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
It's kind of hilarious that Callahan was captain of NYR but seems like a Bolt lifer now.
Starts with Vinik, who offered him a position within the organization post career, helped him with the startup of his foundation, and honored them as the community hero last June during Game 1 of the SCF with $100K. And then you have Stamkos and the team calling him from the Edmonton bubble after they won the cup to thank him for everything he had meant to that group. We treated him right.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
I'm on the other side of the world.

Team is not ready for whatever reason.

Not expecting much from them this playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad