Qu0UkR5.png

iMWVjib.png

dTCgfW0.png

pq3lOTZ.png

RlQDYzR.png

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Honestly from here on out, I just want to see good efforts. Don't really care about wins and losses here - I just want to get into the playoffs ready to play.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Just noticed we're 8-1-1 in our last ten. Damn... didn't realize we were on a hot streak.

Bolto

?
Nov 3, 2006
Spring Hill, FL
3 points from a playoff berth, we win and Booston loses we're in.

I'd like to see us get as much home ice in the the playoffs as possible so I'd us like to win and then keep on winning all the way to the Presidents Cup.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Want to see Drouin back on 1st line tonight. I'm hoping Sustr/Barberio play significantly well - can't have those two ruining our momentum every time they are on the ice. Each should play less than 18 minutes tonight. Banner time...plus franchise records on the line these last few games.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Paquette is in tonight. No word on Forward scratch...ie: Namestnikov. No word on lines yet either. But Paquette def playing 2nite.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Only an optional skate this morning so no idea about lines tonight until pre-game, and rather hold off my opinion on that subject after last game. lol.

Also, Morrow could be out tonight missed practice yesterday and did not skate this morning, so that means Vladdy and Paquette would both be in tonight if Morrow is out.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Honestly..I want to see Koekkoek/Sustr or Witko pairing. Taking Syracuse 1D and 1C might be too much but I swear I'm going to break something in my living room if I have to watch Barbs/Sustr again tonight. I haven't even looked at the possession stats for that pair...but something tells me it's horrific.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Only an optional skate this morning so no idea about lines tonight until pre-game, and rather hold off my opinion on that subject after last game. lol.

Also, Morrow could be out tonight missed practice yesterday and did not skate this morning, so that means Vladdy and Paquette would both be in tonight if Morrow is out.

Nothing against Morrow but I hope that is the situation.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Nothing against Morrow but I hope that is the situation.

Was thinking the same thing, he does what he is supposed to do, don't really ask much of him, and he's done a good job. But throwing a guy like Paquette or even Vladdy on the 4th line, gives us 4 higher potential scoring lines.

With the exception of TKO, we really do not know what the lines will be tonight. Should be interesting tonight against a tough team that has cooled off a little.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Honestly..I want to see Koekkoek/Sustr or Witko pairing. Taking Syracuse 1D and 1C might be too much but I swear I'm going to break something in my living room if I have to watch Barbs/Sustr again tonight. I haven't even looked at the possession stats for that pair...but something tells me it's horrific.

Barberio is fine possession wise. Sustr on the other hand, is a dumpster fire. Dead last on the team.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa

Wow...Sustr actually drags down Barberio but both still have positive corsi when paired together. Its Sustr not Barberio that causes the dumpster fire. Sustr/Hedman is EYE Popping. Hedman straps on ankle weights when paired with Sustr. Only player that doesn't significantly regress is Garrison when paired with Sustr (when it comes to Corsi).

Time to take a look at Callahan/Stamkos vs Drouin/Stamkos...this should prove interesting.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Wow...Sustr actually drags down Barberio but both still have positive corsi when paired together. Its Sustr not Barberio that causes the dumpster fire. Sustr/Hedman is EYE Popping. Hedman straps on ankle weights when paired with Sustr. Only player that doesn't significantly regress is Garrison when paired with Sustr (when it comes to Corsi).

Time to take a look at Callahan/Stamkos vs Drouin/Stamkos...this should prove interesting.

Yep, that was the sense of my first reply but I took a short cut I guess. ;)

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Stamkos/Drouin > Stamkos/Callahan when it comes to 5v5 CORSI - difference is possibly negligible however. Gonna add Killorn for ***** and giggles.

Last edited:

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Killorn/Stamkos/Drouin = 58.6% CORSI% (64.40m TOI)
Killorn/Stamkos/Callahan = 57.2% CORSI% (295m TOI)

Callahan/Filp: 54% CORSI% (498 TOI)
Callahan: 54% ALL UP CORSI 5v5
Filp: 48% ALL UP CORSI 5v5

Interesting info...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad