mcAqIrH.png

N9xfZi9.png

nwgDzyx.png

AiH3IR5.png

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

Cernak blocked that shot with his knee late in the 3rd period on Tuesday but came back to finish the game including killing that 5 on 3.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018

Cernak blocked that shot with his knee late in the 3rd period on Tuesday but came back to finish the game including killing that 5 on 3.

God damn it, our D is getting decimated.

Hedman - Schenn
Sergachev - Rutta
Borgman - Foote

That is pretty damn bad.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
What can ya do? Giving guys more minutes/experience can't hurt. Rutta has gotten better over the course of the season, as has Foote. Borgman in limited time looks fine to me. If we get hit by injuries when it counts, we'll need them to be able to step up. Schenn is hot and cold, sometimes he looks great in limited minutes as your classic, keep it simple physical #6. Other times his skating ability and indecision with the puck is detrimental. I'm all for getting these guys in the lineup and keeping them as active as possible, despite the obvious downside of losing McDonagh/Cernak.

Reactions: NatoGhost

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Please beat Dallas into the ice for no other reason than their stupid so very late 8:30 puck drop. Some of us have to work at 5:30am. Why can't those heathens have at least a 7pm local start time like everybody else.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Hi everyone!
I'm not surprised by the Volkov trade, tbh. I really hope tonight we will see a game similar to the last one.
Go Bolts

Agreed. He played safe. Safe doesn't cut it with this team any more. We need smart, aggressive play the length of the ice.

Reactions: Fabiobest

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Agreed. He played safe. Safe doesn't cut it with this team any more. We need smart, aggressive play the length of the ice.
But let me say I'm quite disappointed because my expectations for his future with us were really high.
Fortunately we've a great organization, with both JBB and Al Murray who are very good to discover new gems.

Reactions: DaBolts

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Not sure if this stat will stay true tonight, but just think that the Lightning have played four games this year against Dallas, and they haven't allowed a single goal at 5v5 play. Two PPGs and two goals with an extra attacker. No true even strength goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad