GDT: 3/24/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New Jersey

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Cmon, Tampa Bay.... we got a division to continue to put out of reach for the Bruins, a winning streak to keep going, and a possible 1st round opponent that we need to show we can beat.

NJ has beaten us twice, they may be overconfident.
I wanna see the Stamkos and Kucherov show at The Rock... Go Bolts GOOOO

Game ON!!!

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Just got home in time. Only missed about 40 seconds so I'd call that a win.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Nice drop pass and shot.... sure, Kinkaid saw and stopped it, but any lapse of concentration, that might get by a goalie.

That's what TB needs...an assortment of shots at Kinkaid... MAKE him stay focused after playing a hard game against the Pens yesterday

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
God the Devils play deep. Their legs are gonna be dead by the 3rd having to skate so far up the ice for every attack

Not to mention they played last night and had to deal with an equally fast Pittsburgh team that they had to come back on.
Fatigue could be a factor for NJ.... Bolts need to be ready to pounce on that.

Kinda like a Tae Kwon Do fighter kick jabbing away at the midsection of an opponent....until she is worn down enough to deliver the big knock out back, side, and round kicks! :nod:

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Yanni had me a bit worried there.... Kyle Palmieri was working him over pretty good.....but the puck was there, the play was there, Yanni stared exchanging stick jabs with Palmieri.... but he got his focus back enough to keep the play alive in the Devils zone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad