GDT: 3/24/17 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Detroit

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
Boston since the isles have a game in hand. Do we play them both or just the bruins?

Boston also has a tougher schedule, plus a head-to-head left, so they would feel like the team that could more easily be chased down from a 3 point gap.

OTOH, the Lightning could maybe win a tiebreaker on the Islanders; they can't on the Bruins (36 ROW's to 32; far too late to close that gap).

I say Bruins. But, whatever happens, it can't go to OT.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
So I made it a point to watch Namestnikov really closely tonight whenever he was on the ice.

He has an amazing knack for not knowing where to be in the offensive zone to maintain possession/create chances. He's a little better in the defensive zone since he plays it pretty simple - which can be plenty effective. But man... comparing him and Point makes me appreciate hockey IQ so much more.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
So I made it a point to watch Namestnikov really closely tonight whenever he was on the ice.

He has an amazing knack for not knowing where to be in the offensive zone to maintain possession/create chances. He's a little better in the defensive zone since he plays it pretty simple - which can be plenty effective. But man... comparing him and Point makes me appreciate hockey IQ so much more.

His ability to lose the puck is impressive.

Bandit Keith

Apr 5, 2016

But look at his amazing analytics :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Hedman should've got an assist on that last goal no? Give and go with kuch down low before the give and go with point.

Hedman didn't touch it.

Point shouldn't even be in the NHL, send him to the A.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad