GDT: 3/24/15 - 7:30PM EDT - Florida VS Tampa Bay

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Killorn and Stamkos got assist on Cally's goal but it was pretty much all him though.

And I feel bad for Drouin, this wasn't on him at all and I will stick with that it should have been Killorn that should have been moved down because I actually feel that a Drouin - Stamkos - Callahan line would be a good line that would have Everything a good line needs.

Drouin was too busy trying to skate instead of finding the open skater. He's young, he'll learn, but by God watch and see, he will actually score a buttload of goals in the playoffs.

You heard it hear first.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
So more Burgers? ;)

cheeseburgers.jpg

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
We stole two points tonight. I kinda feel bad for the Panthers as this game probably sealed their fate. Rooting for Ottawa now to push Boston out of the playoffs.

Dude, never, ever, ever, feel bad for the stray cats. Please.:shakehead

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
They've had a handful, all teams do.

Yeah, there have been a few but not a lot, and the thing is that we haven't NOT deserved a win (just that sometimes maybe the other team might have deserved it more) but usually those games have been pretty high scoring games like this one.

We also have lost a few games where we were the better and more dominant team so I guess it balance itself out.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
MTL gets at least a point. OT upcoming.

Gotta love the imaginary point.

ADD: Preds to the PP. Subban off. Good stuff.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Makes tonight's win a little extra sweet. Hate the loser point, but hey, we're within 1.

We get the Preds on Thursday. And it's at home, which is huge.

But hey. Who's not eyeing that game Monday?

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Makes tonight's win a little extra sweet. Hate the loser point, but hey, we're within 1.

We get the Preds on Thursday. And it's at home, which is huge.

But hey. Who's not eyeing that game Monday?

I don't know if this is true but could be something if we work hard and get some luck on our side:

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Good game FloBros.

Couldn't you have gotten Callahan to wait 3 more minutes though?

I have to say I like the friendly rivalry that's building a little. I'm sure if we ever finally put it together it won't be so friendly but for now, it's not bad.

Hopefully we have enough hope to hang on to that I can come back here and root you guys on in April. Hope to see you then and good luck the rest of the way!

More 2004

Stamkos Apologist
May 3, 2004
Tampa
Good game FloBros.

I have to say I like the friendly rivalry that's building a little. I'm sure if we ever finally put it together it won't be so friendly but for now, it's not bad.

Hopefully we have enough hope to hang on to that I can come back here and root you guys on in April. Hope to see you then and good luck the rest of the way!

You guys will be just fine. You have a bright future. Ekblad is unreal.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Good game FloBros.

You guys are in the right direction. I think having two strong Florida teams is good for the state. Shuts up those ignorant people up north. lol.

You guys outplayed us tonight, the team overall did not earn this win. It took one or two players tonight to steal this win for us tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad