GDT: 3/23/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Hamhuis and Pateryn were the pairing Hitchcock put out in that last sequence, should prove just how out of touch he is with where certain players are at on this team. I can't decide if I want Hitchcock gone more or the half of the team that has played like they don't care for the past 20 games. Glad I've been following Vegas since the start of the season so I've had at least one team I've been able to enjoy this year, lol.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
It's funny how the exact same thing happened to Dallas and Chicago. Long road trip where they can't win a game, then come back home and lose a multi-goal lead (Hawks lost to the Ducks).

Different parts of the season but both teams had that feeling of season slipping away during the stretch.

Hawks won game against the Caps 7-1 afterwards, so good luck to the Canucks in the next one.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
The Bruins had a lot of fans in some western conference cities tonight, that basically the final nail in the Stars coffin. Wild, Kings, Ducks, Avs, Blues, 5 teams with 4 spots up for grabs.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Well, you know, they are just on a "hot streak" and their March schedule is really going to bring them back down to earth. I read it here :)
It could be that Dallas is chocking at the wrong time. They did also blow a 4-2 and 5-4 lead against the Leafs with 15 seconds left when they recently played them.

Spoked-B

Nov 3, 2005
Southern NH
It could be that Dallas is chocking at the wrong time. They did also blow a 4-2 and 5-4 lead against the Leafs with 15 seconds left when they recently played them.

So, the Bruins aren't even on a hot streak. I just hope we get back Chara, McAvoy, Krug, Bergeron, Backes, and DeBrusk so we can get on a hot streak again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad