GDT: 3/21 | Veni Vidi Please Vici: Bruins @ Ottawa Senators | 7:30pm ET| NESN(HD), 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
OMG, I just figured out what's going on. The Bruins don't want the lead heading into the 3rd. That's why they are so flat. You just wait. 5 minutes left in the 3rd and they go into BEAST MODE

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
This-executive-desk-toy-unique-5677682.jpg

Ahhh...thanks. Was really starting to worry (more) about myself.

TheBlatt

Nov 4, 2007
Marlborough, MA
Seguin frustrates me almost everytime he gets the puck with space

all he does is skate directly towards the defender and gets the pucked knocked away or deflected on a half-hearted wrist shot

thornton22

Mar 13, 2013
Boston
that's 2 more than Lucic. Just pathetic. Lucic has brought pretty much zero element of his game at all this year.

He's actually cost us goals this season, it's horrible. He shouldn't even be moved to the 4th line because that would break up one of our only productive lines. How bad is it when you're counting on the 4th line to to save the game though?

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
As dreadful as they are playing, the game is still up for grabs.

The Campbell line has scored the last 3 goals in regulation against the Sens.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Paille two more goals then Lucci playing way less mins with way less skilled centre..

Lucic needs to be sat down and told he doesn't owe Krejci or Horton jack ****in squat. That's his problem. Almost as if he's forgotten what to do when not chasing a puck into a corner.

Has to shoot period.

But what do you say a/b the nights where he gets no chances? He's had 2 tonight, maybe 2 last game. Probably his best chances in weeks.

thornton22

Mar 13, 2013
Boston
Every time I turn another game on somebody scores a pp goal. For us neuroscience is easier.

At this point we should just be putting the 4th line on PP, at least in Ottawa. They are the only line that is able to score against this team recently. Seriously though, why not try it out? It's not like our PP could possibly be much worse.

McBrom7

FIRE IT UP!!
Jun 26, 2012
The way the lineup should be:

Merlot
Merlot
Merlot
Merlot

Johnson - Johnson
Johnson - Johnson
Johnson - Johnson

Holy Dobby

Come on Claude, it's pretty obvious

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Sens fan here obv, wow I think you guys have a gem in Khodobin. Not sure what is up with your top 6 they all seem off, but man oh man can we not stop the Thornton - Campbell - Paille line. Anyways all the best and gl in third hope for a good finish.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
Paille has been playing great, the entire 4th line has been playing great. Not thrilled with lucic's game or horton, but Lucic at least brings other things to the game when he's not scoring (top 10 in hits for forwards).

That 3rd line is an abomination. The best thing the 3rd line has done in weeks is sit 1/3 of it in the press box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad