Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Big 2 points up for grabs. I actually wish today was an afternoon game because I'll be tight pressed to watch it tonight and I can't watch games after I find out the result.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
The Panthers could help themselves by taking all 6 possible points from their remaining three matchups with the Bruins. Or they could prevent the Bruins from clinching a spot, helping the Senators take over.

“We know that nobody’s going to do us any favors,” Thornton said. “We’ve been saying that for a month. We’ve got to go out and win hockey games and obviously the ones against the B’s are probably the most important ones for us now.”

That puts Thornton, who still has many friends still in Black and Gold, in a bit of an awkward spot. Asked if it was a bit strange to be in this position after seven years in Boston, Thornton said, “Yeah. Yeah. I mean, I’d rather that it was somebody else.”

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...ve-panthers/zV6fc84TUPjpFGmuXPjxcK/story.html

MetM

Nov 29, 2009
A "must win" ?

No wait, that was last game.
Or it's the next game?

Go B's!
Score with your face, I don't care. Just win.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Guys just came by to say, don't take the Panthers to lightly. I have been watching them since the trade deadline and they have been playing really well. The last 2 out of 3 games they lost against the Rangers and the Habs could have easily gone the other way. They had 98 shot attempts (the most the Rangers allowed since 2001) against the Rangers with 30 blocked and 38 on net. Also had 43 shots on net against the Habe. The Barkov, Jagr, Huberdeau line has been playing really good over the last 9 games. Think Jagr has 8 points in 9 and the other 2 are at a point per game. Should be a highly contested game today.

Last edited:

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I will be there. Tomorrow, too. Despite drinking all of the alcohol in Ft Lauderdale yesterday, the business trip must go on.

IT'S WINNING TIME, GENTLMEN.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I like the idea of Krejci on a wing... but whose wing? Surely not the Bergy line although he'd be a massive upgrade on Smith.

Soderberg with Eriksson and Krejci?

wetcamelfood

Aug 19, 2007
A "must win" ?

No wait, that was last game.
Or it's the next game?

Go B's!
Score with your face, I don't care. Just win.

Yeah, maybe we should've got Jagr back to do his (one) famous donk dunk (it's come to this kind of desperation for goals)

Daishi

Apr 12, 2010
Maybe we can win but I don't see Ottawa losing to Toronto with the leafs in tank mode.

I can't see anyone losing to Toronto anymore this year considering how bad the Laffs are playing, and hearing this recent outburst from an anonymous Toronto player that the dressing room is a circus (not the good kind).

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
I can't see anyone losing to Toronto anymore this year considering how bad the Laffs are playing, and hearing this recent outburst from an anonymous Toronto player that the dressing room is a circus (not the good kind).

Two teams that fired their coach mid-season.

Just another case of "you never know".

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Every player needs to be all in today, 60 minutes effort.

Huge 2 points tonight once again!!

Go B's!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad