DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Bolts fans as the pregame starts once McBackup is confirmed as the starter:

giphy.gif

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Two early games this weekend. Let's hope that the team is finally over the trouble they have with early starts. Let's go Lightning!

Joanna

Jan 7, 2020
St. Petersburg

Hmmmmm. Interesting statements - placing a target on Hedman is nice. Have they ever played Boston? The problem with these teams is the Lightning have a rep as being lightweights, and when they demonstrate they are not, teams get all whiny and pitiful. Shut up, play hockey, and quit finding excuses to cover you are playing a really great team.

Reactions: Hoek

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Is Colliton new to the game? His player got a match penalty, and he's getting a hard time for it from the other team...what else would he possibly expect? Murphy drew a penalty and got yelled at a few times by Gourde and Cirelli, poor guy! Nobody forced him into anything, nor attempted anything over the line.

I agree that it wasn't a dirty hit. Having said that, I don't know what he's complaining about. They scored a goal on that PP Goodrow gifted them with his stupid attempt to challenge Murphy:laugh:
For two periods the Bolts focussed more on bullshitting than on winning...which almost cost them the game. Should that happen again then Colliton better not complain.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
The more I'm looking at the standings, the more I'm seeing a potential reality where we play Columbus in the first round yet again. And, I mean, I fully expect we'd win that sries, but I'm getting awfully tired of seeing them. It's going to take beating Columbus several times before the taste of 2019 is fully washed out of my mouth.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
You deliver a hit like Murphy did, there will be some heat coming your way the next time around. To expect anything different is beyond delusional. If Hedman (or anyone) delivered that hit you're damn right he'd have a target on his back the next time the two teams met.

I mean, maybe Collition would have a case if Murphy got jumped or hit with something dirty (could you imagine if someone on TB laid the exact same hit in response? What would he say then?) , but the guy got challenged, players finished their checks on him, and he took a few chirps. Nothing out of the ordinary at all, a very typical response for any team that gives a damn really. His comments make Chicago seem soft, I doubt most of the players even want to see him say that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad