GDT: 3/20/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

dig1

Mar 1, 2015
man, SJ honestly, if they play like this can beat Jets or Nashville easily. I am pretty sure they are chopping their bits for LA to be in 3rd place because they will skate circles around them. On the other hand, I doubt Ducks will be as easy to sakte around as LA

antiqueslivers

Apr 16, 2015
the inevitable Sharks VS Kings series is going to faaaaantastic! Though the kings played a solid game tonight considering they were coming off a back to back and Kopitar was chugging pepto-bismol, not to mention the hockey gods seemed angry at Kempe tonight. A rested Kings team is as always easily able to merc which ever team they come up against. Now watching the sharks game thats currently on... daaamn San jose looks really really good. Its going to be an epic series!

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
man, SJ honestly, if they play like this can beat Jets or Nashville easily. I am pretty sure they are chopping their bits for LA to be in 3rd place because they will skate circles around them. On the other hand, I doubt Ducks will be as easy to sakte around as LA

They are also playing right now without arguably their best 2 players.

Reactions: Phu

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
the inevitable Sharks VS Kings series is going to faaaaantastic! Though the kings played a solid game tonight considering they were coming off a back to back and Kopitar was chugging pepto-bismol, not to mention the hockey gods seemed angry at Kempe tonight. A rested Kings team is as always easily able to merc which ever team they come up against. Now watching the sharks game thats currently on... daaamn San jose looks really really good. Its going to be an epic series!

I'm hoping we get the Kings as well but nothing is set in stone. It does feel like that's been what's going to happen for a while now but there's no guarantee - either one of those teams could still get knocked out of the playoffs.

Hall just got hurt.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I'd prefer Anaheim. Not because they're a better matchup, but they have a lot more hatable players. Kings and Sharks are pretty much friends by now. I'm tired of seeing them.

dig1

Mar 1, 2015
I'd prefer Anaheim. Not because they're a better matchup, but they have a lot more hatable players. Kings and Sharks are pretty much friends by now. I'm tired of seeing them.
highly doubt Sharks want to play Anaheim if they can help it and rather face Kings. Anaheim defensemen can skate. LA on the other hand....lol. LA had a lot of trouble with teams that can skate the whole year.

dig1

Mar 1, 2015
Marooooon has words with Kane at the end of the period and Kane signals Hall needs to keep his head up.
Maroon wants to fight now ....lol...where was this toughness when he was in Anaheim? lol

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
highly doubt Sharks want to play Anaheim if they can help it and rather face Kings. Anaheim defensemen can skate. LA on the other hand....lol. LA had a lot of trouble with teams that can skate the whole year.
No doubt they're a better match up, but i've heard enough of their train horn and cartman go kings go. Just as I'm sure they're sick of our foghorn and 'Jaws' theme music.

dig1

Mar 1, 2015
I can’t tell if NJD is bad or if SJS is good... or both.
No NJ is a good team and SJ is that much better. I see a team that exposed NJ by using their own weapon against them: their skating ability

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
What has to happen for the Knights to clinch and become the first expansion playoff team since THE first expansion teams of 1967-68? Can they clinch with someone losing?

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
congrats to tonights fans of winning teams for winning with class and thank you to those fans whose team lost for not blaming us. love the refs

Reactions: SourTemplePilot

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
What has to happen for the Knights to clinch and become the first expansion playoff team since THE first expansion teams of 1967-68? Can they clinch with someone losing?
None of the expansion teams had nearly the advantage Vegas did.

Not taking anything away from them. Calling a spade a spade. Look at some of the 90's expansion team's rosters and this 'record' will sem a lot less meaningful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad