Post-Game Talk: 3-2 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I am sure we will be much more popular with Ranger fans, I promise, there is just something about us that rubs the O6 teams the wrong way.

Can't put my finger on it...

I’m a fan of both a smaller market and 06 team, so I have seen two different perspectives. I also spend a lot of time in Florida and go to games in Tampa when my teams are in town. There is just something special about the smaller market teams. By no means is it small, just smaller than the 06 of course.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Tomorrow could be the last time Stamkos hears Don Sweeney speak as a Tampa Bay Lightning.

Crazy, did you guys know that

BTW real talk. Okposo didn't look too shabby on the line with Barkov and Tank, nor did he look bad on the PP
Guy is a beast along the walls, and on the cycle, I thought he was cooked when he came over, but he has been fantastic.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I’m a fan of both a smaller market and 06 team, so I have seen two different perspectives. I also spend a lot of time in Florida and go to games in Tampa when my teams are in town. There is just something special about the smaller market teams. By no means is it small, just smaller than the 06 of course.
This man deserves another TMNT Where's Waldo?

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Anyone else hear we have like 400 total hits in our series with Boston in comparison to like 200 total in the Rangers/Canes series.

Don't they know you can hit in the playoffs?

Reactions: Vilam

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I wanted to give my thoughts on the game. Unfortunately I have to watch these on delay due to my schedule.

-Bob allowed a bad goal #2, but shut the door the rest of the way

-Bennett goal came seemingly out of nowhere on a PP that looked abysmal with sloppy passing and shots not getting through. I don’t care what anyone says, Swayman is not making that save even if Bennett made no contact whatsoever with Coyle. And the contact he did make was so soft, there’s no way he caused Coyle to fall into his goalie. It’s a goal no matter what happens.

-We are in their heads for sure. Feels like Bennett is the villain of the league right now. I love it!

-Lundell had his best game of the playoffs. I really like his role as 3C and on the PK.

-Barkov. Holy crap. What else can I say? A highlight reel goal tonight. The keep in was beautiful and then he danced around practically everyone and scored. I have to say, Barky in the playoffs underwhelmed me in the past. He’s figured it out.

It’s not over yet, but I’m really confident in our group and think we wrap this up in game 5

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Watching the Barkov goal again, who does he beat? Pasta, Debrusk, Lohrei, McAvoy, and Swayman. All their best.

Pretty good Sasha. Pretty good.

McAvoy: nowhere near the play because he had to try to deliver a pointless check behind the play at center ice.

Pasta: "What am I even doing here? This backchecking shit sucks. Whatever."

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
And one more thing. Bruins played better without Marchand. Like, actually better.

The boys should realize that going home to try to win #4. Don’t take them lightly. Bob, don’t give them two goals on the first few shots. Not even one goal.

I don't blame Bob for either goal tonight. First goal was poor PK coverage and a rocket. Second goal bounces off of Kulikov right in front of him. Bob's save percentage might suck, and he hasn't been superhuman, but he's been completely fine.

ScottyMascotty

Dec 24, 2017
St. Petersburg
We now have fake "fans" on Reddit

That user never posted or commented anything related with Panthers before

1715575547938.png

lmao r/nhl is on collective suicide watch right now. Please get Nick Cousins in the lineup for game 5, Paul. I'm begging you.
Cousins is not a hockey player anymore. He is a soldier in culture wars. Right now it's a war "Panthers against everyone else in social media"

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
I mean tbh

Weve had three GI calls go our way with the first two being borderline then this one goin our way going against those two.

W/e tho, after that shit finals reffing and the trocheck trip ill take any advantage we get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad