Post-Game Talk: 3-2 Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Refs should be ashamed. Killed all that momentum we had. And then once again put the whistles away. But to let all that go and call a weak ass penalty like that in a close game.. What a joke.

White Out 403*

No wonder the Blues are constant losers in the playoffs. Once they get there, the refs call everything the same pretty much and they're just another team. Ridiculous the non calls they got away with and the ticky tack **** we got called on

SoupaTroupa

WHY NOT US?
Jan 8, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
I'm not too upset. I was expecting a loss, and was pleased that they seemed to be getting back to their old selves. Hopefully they can continue to improve during the home stand and get back on track.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
I would be much better with losing if the *********** ref would call an even game. Especially in the 3rd in a one goal game. ****ing **** head.

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
Sigh.

Swept by the central. This was my worst fear. At least we played the best I've seen in a while.

Here's hoping we can go on a win streak now to even out this losing streak. Ugh. We lost so many key points this road swing.

bluefan

Nov 18, 2011
It's sad they only showed up for one game on this road trip.

Can we take away half their salaries for these games? 21GA in 4 games. That's hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

Zhamnov10

Jul 17, 2011
What the heck has happened to Lowry this year he is horrible out there.If this keeps up Copp will be passing him on the depth charts.I realize they want him to become a shutdown guy but he has no offence and is getting the puck stripped from him all of the time.I feel bad for his line mates.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
What the heck has happened to Lowry this year he is horrible out there.If this keeps up Copp will be passing him on the depth charts.I realize they want him to become a shutdown guy but he has no offence and is getting the puck stripped from him all of the time.I feel bad for his line mates.

Its called the Drew Stafford effect but hey he only cost $4.3 AAV

Honestly I thought the Jets had a solid game tonight and I am looking forward to the team stringing together some wins here shortly. We turned the corner tonight IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad