tlLXaCV.png

qgJj3SN.png

dnzr9ly.png

65qTYIr.png

5UxOBPw.png

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
STRIKE HARD! Strike first! No mercy! Keep the streak going and get the boys engaged for playoff time. Interesting to see if ace is in for perry or Maroon tonight. Belly has been going through some stuff off the ice but he was faster last night. He, ace, and one of Perry/Maroon/ could make life hell for opposing teams.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I feel like we've played a lot of hockey in the last 8 or 9 days.

Might need 2020 Vasy to show up here.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Top 3 lines + Eyssimont have looked great. Second line is getting a lot of pressure. Only a matter of time before Paul shows back up, IMO

Zwui21

Aug 31, 2019
Hagel has been playing incredible, love to see it. From the 1st line I'd like to see Kuch and Point being able to enter in the Ozone more often with the puck in control, setting up the play and creating chances 5v5.

Stammer at C, with Colton and Paul has looked way better. He seems to be able to drive play a lot more in that position, with those linemates. Which is great, gives us a dangerous and complete 2nd line.

On the 3rd line I wanna see Jeannot play a bit more "mindlessly". I really feel like he's in his head, trying to accomplish what Cooper told him to do, without using his own instincts to make plays and try to create something. Comes off as playing scared with the puck. Reminds me of Hagel last year, watching him play for the first 10-15 games I had the same impression. Positioning doesn't seem the best yet either, with him and Cirelli often following eachothers in the same spot. But each game it seem to improve, keep it up.

Ace is essential to the 4th line. When he plays, the 4th line isn't a total clusterfûck but feeds off of his energy.
From here till end of playoffs I don't see one single reason for scratching him again.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
it better be just for rest because i'd be scratching hedman before i scratch perbix

Reactions: Zwui21

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
Thoughts on the latest Sabres performance?
No ax to grind for BUF but it is a team that has added a lot of excitement to the league so it is kind of sad to see them end their season this way and makes me doubt whether they really have turned a corner (plus, I was really hoping someone would push the Isles out). The bottom line is that they aren't going anywhere without better goaltending so they better hope that Levi is the real deal.

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
it better be just for rest because i'd be scratching hedman before i scratch perbix
Well if it was for rest then it would be Hedman. Maybe he's just trying to get Raddysh some more ice time in case he needs him in playoffs without undermining the defense too much for these games. It is strange though.

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Kuckerov, what is best in life?

To make 5th dimension no look pass and get get an assist.

But what is second best in life?
Eh, way down below best, 2nd best is getting a good assist and drilling one top bar.

Reactions: DaBolts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad