GDT: 3/19/22 - 8:00PM EDT - New York Rangers vs Tampa Bay

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
I dunno, I have a hard time complaining about an actual high stick penalty being called. Objectively, it's a good thing to call a penalty when it happens no matter the situation of the game. The only real thing that annoys me there is that the "late 3rd period power play" when we've had it the last few seasons has never turned into anything.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
gqmxikv47fo81.jpg

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
The level of play the team has been on the last few weeks is big first round exit energy. Gotta get sorted now boys.

Put this one behind em and get going again.
Really gotta work on being more disciplined

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
We're gonna end up a f***ing wild card spot at this rate

Toronto is only 1 point behind
Boston is only 3 points behind

What difference does it make? Finish #2-#3, we face Toronto or Boston. Finish #4, we either face Carolina or Florida. Is either one of those really any more difficult than the other? Frankly, there's a part me that actually might prefer to try and get through the Metro instead of trying to go through the Atlantic.

Reactions: U55

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
What difference does it make? Finish #2-#3, we face Toronto or Boston. Finish #4, we either face Carolina or Florida. Is either one of those really any more difficult than the other? Frankly, there's a part me that actually might prefer to try and get through the Metro instead of trying to go through the Atlantic.
You’re really asking if Florida would be more difficult than Toronto or Boston?

Reactions: AHockeyFanatic

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
You’re really asking if Florida would be more difficult than Toronto or Boston?

If they are more difficult, it isn't by any kind of large margin. Furthermore, odds would be we'd have to beat Florida at some point anyway. What's the difference if we have to do it in the 1st round vs. the 2nd?

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Bolt's have only allowed 2 even strength goals in the last 3 games. Tonight it was just 1 pk too many

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Decent game but horrible way to lose. Can't expect to win when you take those penalties and take your foot off the gas late. Frustrating loss but an entertaining contest.

Hoping Cooper gets back to some normal lines and pairings. I like Bogosian but I'd rather see McDonagh and Cernak back together as the shutdown pair. He has had a rough past few games, so has Rutta for that matter.

Hagel wasn't in peak form today obviously but you can see what he'll bring to the table. Didn't have his legs/energy but that's to be expected considering how late he arrived. It's not like he was bad.

Get Palat or Hagel alongside Point/Kucherov, let Killorn-Cirelli and someone else be the shutdown line. Stamkos can either be the 3rd piece there or play with whoever is left.

Fun game, shitty ending.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I'd much rather have Toronto or Boston than Pittsburgh or Carolina.

Boston
Toronto
Carolina
Pittsburgh
Florida

In that order. The only reason I don't want Florida is because of how rough and physical it got last year. I'd rather not get any injuries in round 1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad