GDT: 3/19/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

ref88

Feb 14, 2018
Which one of the five requirements does it not meet? Curious how you can justify that.
Well he didn't foul him from behind. I can see how you would think that but that's not the spirit of the rule. After further review even a hold is debatable here.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Well he didn't foul him from behind. I can see how you would think that but that's not the spirit of the rule. After further review even a hold is debatable here.
Respectfully disagree on both counts. Dubois is literally directly behind him, and grabs his left arm with his free hand. Should have been a penalty shot. An absolute disgrace it wasn't even called a penalty.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
You wrap your arm around somebody and change the direction they're skating, it's gotta be called. Penalty shot probably not, but you can't skate around mugging people ffs

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Flames are basically playing a do or die game right now.

If they dont win... I cant see them closing a 6 point gap in just 8 games remaining. Even 4 points in 8 games is a tough task, but at least not a complete long shot. Especially with them playing Anaheim in the next game.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Clutch af goal

:edmonton fans be like...
TEqv0.gif

:isles fans be like....
4bbd81659419b0cc041ecc965af57d4e.jpg

:flames 's fans be like.... :skull:
caveman-spongebob-squarepants-patrick-gif.gif

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
Flames are terrible. That Hamonic trade alone should be grounds for firing that entire management group.

This is eerily similar to when they thought they had a stacked D with Regehr, Phaneuf and Bouwmeester.

Also. Brodie is trash

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Well I hope the Flames enjoyed their season. That 5-2 loss to the second worst team in the league this year sealed it for them. Flames have a real problem if they couldn't get up for a game like this

Reactions: Oilers Propagandist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad