GDT: 3/19/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
For what it's worth the Yotes have been pretty damn good toward the end of the season.

I mean, technically they have 60 points over 50 games or so, because the first quarter of the season they may have won all of three games. :thumbu:

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
For what it's worth the Yotes have been pretty damn good toward the end of the season.

I mean, technically they have 60 points over 50 games or so, because the first quarter of the season they may have won all of three games. :thumbu:
They just had to wait for Chayka to hit puberty before his moves started to take shape.

Reactions: WingsMJN2965

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I wonder how Mike Smith feels that his team's playoff hopes are extinguished by the old teammates he threw under the bus

I dunno how Smith feels but I enjoyed it immensely.

They just had to wait for Chayka to hit puberty before his moves started to take shape.

Damn, based on this trajectory that means when Keller finally learns how to walk he's gonna score like 170 points a season.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
I wonder how Mike Smith feels that his team's playoff hopes are extinguished by the old teammates he threw under the bus

Didn’t even realize that as I was watching.

He’s one of the most immature players in the league, never seen a goalie so openly blame teammates for goals against on the ice and obviously the ridiculous comments on the way out of Arizona.

I hope the lottery karma favors the Coyotes because they’ve been playing hard and have beaten many western playoff teams down the stretch.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015

He’s one of the most immature players in the league, never seen a goalie so openly blame teammates for goals against on the ice and obviously the ridiculous comments on the way out of Arizona.

I hope the lottery karma favors the Coyotes because they’ve been playing hard and have beaten many western playoff teams down the stretch.
I agree. Arizona deserves a top 3 pick

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
2.jpg

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB

He also gave the stink eye to Hamonic. It's gross. You win as a team, you lose as a team.
If the Oil dont get Dahlin hopefully the Coyotes do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad