January 27th 2013 (1 - 5) W February 5th 2013 (1 - 2) L
[/fieldset]

foot1q.png
foot2.png

Last edited:

warlord6

Jan 13, 2010
FLA
Really loving the guys up from Syracuse. Really liked the game the other night. Let's see how the n00bs do vs. Filthadelphia.

I'm feeling good about this one. Shoot the puck man!

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Really hope they can pull off a W on this one. Would love to go to the game but damn tickets are expensive. I feel like they are getting more expensive as the season goes on.

AllAbout813

Oct 8, 2007
Tampa, FL
Garon again? Seriously, Lindback was starting to heat up.

This. I don't quite understand why they wouldn't start him. Maybe they feel as if they gave him too many games earlier on this season and they really want to cut back, even after he plays well. I think I remember reading a quote from Guy on that.

Either way lets get the win, it'd be a nice b-day gift from the Bolts to me lol :p .

Edit:
Looks like it is Lindback starting actually. Erik E. says he's first goalie off ice.

Last edited:

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
They did play well last game but that second line looks just so brutal on paper.

I hope Lindy starts too. This is he's adjustment period, get him experience there so he would be ready next year.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Garon again? Seriously, Lindback was starting to heat up.

Garon has been great in most of his starts this year, especially his last 4 or so. If we are serious about trying to make a run for a spot, we should be giving him the majority of the starts from here on in.

Don't get me wrong, I like Lindback, but based soley on performance, Garon should be getting these important starts. Just my 2 cents.

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
As long as Crombeen doesn't get KO'd again, I'd say we have a good chance at keeping our momentum and the way we played last game against the struggling Flyers. Bryz is a sieve, so hopefully we can expose that and blast some by him.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
i wanna see Gudas get in a scrap tonight!!!... and make some huge punishing hits on the flyers!

bov

Nov 13, 2010
This would be an ideal game to dress Labrie, but it looks like it's not happening :rant:

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Garon has been great in most of his starts this year, especially his last 4 or so. If we are serious about trying to make a run for a spot, we should be giving him the majority of the starts from here on in.

Don't get me wrong, I like Lindback, but based soley on performance, Garon should be getting these important starts. Just my 2 cents.

I completely agree. I feel Lindback still seems a bit nervous in net and playing against the flyers can be intimidating. Garon has been pretty damn solid the last few games.

TampaBolt

Muck Fichigan!
Jun 8, 2012
Chicago, Illinois
Hope we can keep up what we did last game. I would like to see Stammer get his 200 goals today, he seems to struggle to get milestone goals for some reason.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Hope we can keep up what we did last game. I would like to see Stammer get his 200 goals today, he seems to struggle to get milestone goals for some reason.

I'd be happy with one or two, but two hundred wouldn't be bad, either.

warlord6

Jan 13, 2010
FLA
I completely agree. I feel Lindback still seems a bit nervous in net and playing against the flyers can be intimidating. Garon has been pretty damn solid the last few games.

Agree. I do think, however, that the Flyers may not be so intimidating tonight with all the beefy lads we have called up. I think it will be a chippy game, Philly will start their typical tough guy routine, then time we have the ability to throw back in their faces. Not saying we did not have the ability to do that before, it's just more... prominent...now.

Gudas will have north of 15 mins tonight.

Sear91

Jun 26, 2007
Tampa
Finally away from the radio and back to the television, which means that Gudas needs to rock Rinaldo tonight to celebrate.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Finally away from the radio and back to the television, which means that Gudas needs to rock Rinaldo tonight to celebrate.

I actually hope none of that **** happens. 20games left, keep it in their pants and focus on the points. Rinaldo won that last game. His handling of Crombeen was soulcrushing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad