GDT: 3/17/2014 Minnesota Wild @ Boston Bruins ... "Are the Wild Playing Tonight?" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Thanks for the thread!

I am not sure how to feel about this one. We better play like teams are chasing us for a playoff spot because that's exactly what's taking place. Have to take every game from this point forward and work hard to get precious points.

Caior89

Mar 31, 2011
Boston is our home!

Wild win in OT. Pomervillain with the GWG after an almost goal by the Bruins.

Also, this post was succesfully vaccinated from any kind of jinx

Harvest

Nov 21, 2013
Oh man do I hate Bruins. I hope that no one is trying to take a clean hit on Eriksson, they have couple of meatheads.

Last edited:

OpRedDawn*

We usually do good against Boston, so I expect us to get whooped

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
So, Boston has won 8 straight games coming into tonight and we're on the road...

tumblr_megvkeY4WZ1rkffv3o1_400.gif

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Wow Boston has won 8 straight games? I did not know this.. Well Go Wild anyway! Hopefully this road trip treats us better than the last homestand. tough game tonight but Go Wild!

OpRedDawn*

Why do we always run into hot teams? And even when we play supposed bad teams, they're on a streak / playing good

Harvest

Nov 21, 2013
After readin the Bruins GDT I hope that Cooke take a good CLEAN big hit on someone. Can't believe how hypocrites they are.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
I guess the way you can look at it is... Boston has won 8 straight games... meaning, they have to lose soon, it's how it works. Rarely do teams get that high without losing. We need to ruin the streak tonight.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
I am simply too tired to stay up and watch this game. That makes me sad. :( It's almost 1am here though already and 35mins till the game.

Cluttered

Jul 16, 2012
Saskatoon, SK
yeah, i think i'll stay at home to watch the game tonight.
i'm not irish. i don't even want to pretend i am irish by overpaying for terrible beer and sitting in a bar that's so crowded i have to make a reservation in advance to use the bathroom.
i think we can win this one. but if we do it, it's with someone getting a 3 point night.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad