GDT: 3/16 |A Capitol Affair: Bruins vs. Washington Capitals|*1pm ET*|NESN(HD), 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
That was great to see. Hendricks should have just gone with Thornton, you run around all game and then jump Horton you should be able to go the next period.

Soderberg

Mar 29, 2011
But there was nothing goonish there. No on jumped him or cheap shotted him.

Exactly but people will say it anyways is my point. Just like people are *****ing that Marchand sucker punched Ribeiro and Horton tried to hit Hendricks when he was down. People just hate the Bruins and are deluded. Embracing the hate. :yo:

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Watching Chia in box during fight and Cam came flying out of seat. That ***** Hendricks lol. No way he could post here not as tough as us mother ****ing key board tough fuys

Cmon Dan he played like a punk biatch today....he will get the jump onNate then shatt himself when asked to pay.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
I really hope Claude plays our 3rd and 4th lines primarily the rest of the way.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I gotta say, the wife in that KFC commercial is pretty hot.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
If Bruins bring this game to Pittsburgh tomorrow, they will win IMO. Pens have offense but the defense is pure crap.

Who do the Pens have in goal today? Wondering if B's will get the Flower or Vokoun.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Hey vancouver giants fan. I know Lucic has been good the past couple of years. Has his play dropped this year? I havent heard much from him etc. is he a potentially tradeable?

Thanks

Not a chance!
If you would have asked that same question last game, you might have got a different answer.:laugh:

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Watching Chia in box during fight and Cam came flying out of seat. That ***** Hendricks lol. No way he could post here not as tough as us mother ****ing key board tough fuys

When?

Soderberg

Mar 29, 2011
BFgIj0cCIAAU25a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad