GDT: 3/15 #69: Beware the Ides of March(and) Bruins @ Florida Panthers 7:37 pm NESN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
The thing that these guys are missing is Charlie didn't play dead when he was hit. (comparing hits)

Last edited:

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
I'm on DVR time and finally saw the Backes hit. I'm 100% OK with what was called there. And in isolation he should be suspended. However, just 2 weeks ago we saw what Player Safety always does and turn a blind eye toward anyone on Crosby's team. McAvoy took the exact same hit with no on ice call and no suspension. So if they were fair, there would be no suspension but you can't go by what they don't suspend Penguin players for.

Hell, they allowed a Crosby goal that entered the net a second after the whistle. After he went all chainsaw massacre on Khubobin's arm and torso. Classic.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Honest to God . Is there really anyone here who thinks League does not target Bruins? :biglaugh:Its beyond noticable.From schedule on down.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
"Rick Nash" and "playoff warrior" are usually only connect by the words "isn't a."
Eh, we already have at least one of those
images (1).jpeg

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Anyone who saw Rob Shick officiate is laughing uncontrollably right now, simply based in the fact that that incompetent idiot is in charge of anything more important than a Cub Scout Troop.
Is his buddy Walkom still over the refs? That was laughable to me.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Exactly.

Also, if play was illegal hit to head, why was Trocheck not sent to dark room? If it’s a hit severe enough for match penalty how does Trocheck come out for PP?

Not blaming Trocheck. Just calling out League BS.

I doubt there will be a suspension. It was a rather minor hit over dramatized

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Exactly.

Also, if play was illegal hit to head, why was Trocheck not sent to dark room? If it’s a hit severe enough for match penalty how does Trocheck come out for PP?

Not blaming Trocheck. Just calling out League BS.

That's something to be said it wasn't Trocheck at all I agree. The Refs once again had it wrong

The Hajj

Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
Boise, Idaho
PK has gone poorly ever since the B’s went away from mostly man/man - puck pressure style to a stationary box style. Holden doing a Chara impression by standing between the dot and top of the crease. Absolutely ineffective strategy. Opposition has a guy right on top of Dobi while the shooter has all day to shoot. We have seen this system fail repeatedly. Cassidy needs to change it soon.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Hope they prove me wrong, but I'm not feeling it for the Bs tonight.

Time to start worrying about playoffs.League powers are smiling cause that schedule from day one was designed to break their backs.But not even they saw this many injuries.Last year vs Ottawa same thing.A blind man would if saw injuries coming .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad