GDT: 3/14/23 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New Jersey

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I like Raddysh too but we got Hagel now and don't you forget it.

6irelli gets credit being there to tap in the puck but both those goals are because Hagel thinks he's 2020 Brayden Point.
I was talking about Darren, the 50 year old bald dude on the team.

Hagel looks very good at the moment. That turn in the neutral zone was like a video game teleport. Sick.

I think it’s just beyond obvious at this point that generating offense from the RD position would be huge for this team
Generating offense at all would be huge lmao

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
This certainly was a nice surprise. We got lucky in the first period the Devils kept pounding the posts and that second goal was called back but for the second half of the game there were glimpses of that good old Lightning hockey. Lets see on Thursday if this was just a one game thing or if the tide is starting to turn.

This game should also be the proof that Hagel - Point - Kucherov line has to stay together. Slot Stamkos wherever. It's not like he's been lighting it up on that line anyway. If anything, he's been dragging Point and Kuch down.

Reactions: Pierre Larouche

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
This certainly was a nice surprise. We got lucky in the first period the Devils kept pounding the posts and that second goal was called back but for the second half of the game there were glimpses of that good old Lightning hockey. Lets see on Thursday if this was just a one game thing or if the tide is starting to turn.

This game should also be the proof that Hagel - Point - Kucherov line has to stay together. Slot Stamkos wherever. It's not like he's been lighting it up on that line anyway. If anything, he's been dragging Point and Kuch down.
The lines that showed up today look really good, IMO. Like we're trying to get the most out of everyone by slotting them in spots where they are likely to succeed.

Stamkos is trending toward finishing below a point per game unless the PP heats up. Hopefully we get another burst from him in the playoffs like we did last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad