GDT: 3/13 Boston Bruins vs. Phoenix Coyotes 7pm ET NESN, NHLN, RDS2 98.5 FM

Altamira

Sep 20, 2013
Massachusetts
Coyotes playing well, rested, need two points tonight. Probably Chad Johnson. I'm giving the Bruins a pass on this one after playing so well recently. Unless of course the 3rd line wants to keep their magic going which I'm totally fine with.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Coyotes playing well, rested, need two points tonight. Probably Chad Johnson. I'm giving the Bruins a pass on this one after playing so well recently. Unless of course the 3rd line wants to keep their magic going which I'm totally fine with.

Yotes are 5-4-1 over last ten, but they are rested and they do need 2pts

Game last night or not, I can see this being a sluggish start, finished with a 3rd period flurry to pull it out 3-2 for the good guys

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Check out sportsclubstats.com if you want to feel good about the Bruins' chances this year.

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
Just want 2pts. Highlight last night said 85 has the highest win % of a backup goaltender.

Still think his 5hole needs work, but his lateral movement has been a big improvement. Essensa does great work.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
I have a soft spot for the Yotes. Love Tippett, Yandle and Vermette.

But boy do I despise Ribeiro and Mike Smith. :laugh:

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
id even be ok with resting bergie for a few games.. guys a warrior and wont want to sit but a few days rest wouldn't hurt .. gonna be a tough game , I wonder if their flight home was altered at all by the storm .. 18 inches here in northern new Hampshire and probably four more that the wind blew somewhere
hoping reilly pots one tonight .. looks like hes lost a little confidence lately, pucks are just falling off his stick especially last night

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I think the B's are going to have a great one today, although I won't be too upset with a loss considering how they've played and that they're on a back to back

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
No need to start resting players just yet...we have 17 games remaining.

Team is clicking on all cylinders.....let them rest against the lesser teams. Phoenix is still a good test.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I am all for resting some of the B's.

A win with no injuries please.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :handclap::handclap:

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Id like to try Chara-Hamilton Mez-Boychuk.

Just to see how Mez does there. But definitely free Dougie in any way.

Last edited:

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
Some facts from the last Bruins-Coyotes game in Boston:

- Chuck Kobasew scored the only Bruins goal, with one of the assists to P.J. Axelsson
- Ilya Bryzgalov was in net for PHX, so that was about 3 or 4 teams ago for him
- Stephane Yelle had more TOI than David Krejci
- It was Steve Montador's debut with the Bruins
- Price of a gallon of gasoline was under $2

So yeah, it's been a while since March 5, 2009.

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
Some facts from the last Bruins-Coyotes game in Boston:

- Chuck Kobasew scored the only Bruins goal, with one of the assists to P.J. Axelsson
- Ilya Bryzgalov was in net for PHX, so that was about 3 or 4 teams ago for him
- Stephane Yelle had more TOI than David Krejci
- It was Steve Montador's debut with the Bruins
- Price of a gallon of gasoline was under $2

So yeah, it's been a while since March 5, 2009.

the only guy in the league Soupy could actually crush in a fight.

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
No need to start resting players just yet...we have 17 games remaining.

Team is clicking on all cylinders.....let them rest against the lesser teams. Phoenix is still a good test.

this is short sighted.

yotes are a western team, losing in OT (or regulation) doesn't hurt you....2nd night of back to backs after beating a big division rival. This is the perfect spot to rest Z and throw Dougie (and Mez for that matter) into the fire and see how they respond.

Don't worry though, it'll never happen. But a man can dream can't he?

xgallantx

Sold Soul for a Cup
Oct 2, 2006
Newfoundland
Yeah, wanna see Dougie back in the line-up. Isn't this the perfect game for a call-up and to sit Thornton? Non-rivalry. Other team needing the points and gonna be playing hard. I know it won't be playoff atmosphere but I expect the 'Yotes to bring it tonight. I'd like to see Florek or someone in Thorty's place to see what they can do. I'm not sold on Thornton in PO's this time around. That 4th without Paille was horrible last night. I think it was the only time after the 1st 10-15 mins the Bruins were under any kind of pressure.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Lets do it again boys!!!!

We officially have more(2) goals then Cindy and the gang now and almost have the best goal differential in the NHL(+64), 2nd to St.Louis(+65.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad