GDT: 3/13/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Good game Jets fans after the rough 1st period. Scary team even missing some key players and on 2nd half of back-to-back. Good luck going forward. We're all friends til the f***ing Penguins get bounced, then it's every man for himself.

Reactions: SouthNash

ref88

Feb 14, 2018
Don't ask me how but somehow Minnesota is losing this game...And they are down three. Hockey is a weird game sometimes.

CanuckGame39

Oct 13, 2006
Vancouver, B.C.
This is a great night for tank nation Vancouver so far.

Sens win. Yotes up 2-0

giphy-2.gif.1178d15c46a88e52f05bd8af5a9aebd1.gif

This guys going to look good in blue, green, and white.

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
The Flames have the worst defensive group attempting to contain McDavid's speed. He gets a half dozen partial or full breakaways against them every game. Smith has bailed them out so far tonight.

antiqueslivers

Apr 16, 2015
Gonna be hilarious when Copp is out for 3 games on suspension for the late high hit on an unsuspecting player.

aww it was maaybe a lil late.. but looked like a typical finished check if anything.. nor did it look high... should primary point of contact no? Haven't seen a vid of it after the fact but sure didn't seem like a suspend-able hit

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
NBCSN is horrible. Good lord. Want some cheese with that whine?
I don't know why, but most announcers or broadcasts are awful these days. Very few of them are not biased. This is what I think of as one of the biggest problems with the NHL at a National Level. The same could be said for Canada. The league and people around it are still an 'old boys club' so it's always the same people getting a shot/contract while younger better people can't get that foot in the door. So we're stuck with producers and announcers that have friends on Team X and President of Team Y are golfing buddies.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Wow. Oiler fans weren't kidding this is a totally different Lucic. He just got shoved aside by Brodie. Bruins Lucic wouldn't even have notice someone bumped him, then dropped the guy anyway

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Wow. Oiler fans weren't kidding this is a totally different Lucic. He just got shoved aside by Brodie. Bruins Lucic wouldn't even have notice someone bumped him, then dropped the guy anyway
Yep, hes trying to be a skilled player but without the skill part.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
GG nashville ya hung on to a 3-1 lead over a team that almost half its roster is injured starting is 3rd string goalie and on the back end of a back to back. Yuh guys straight murdered it!
Yes because there is no way they could have beaten the mighty Winnipeg Jets without it being a back to back and all those injuries. The vastly superior Jets are now 3-1 vs Nashville correct?

Reactions: SouthNash

antiqueslivers

Apr 16, 2015
Yes because there is no way they could have beaten the mighty Winnipeg Jets without it being a back to back and all those injuries. The vastly superior Jets are now 3-1 vs Nashville correct?

to be quiet honest I was expecting more of a beat down. In fact very impressed with my team for closing the door on you guys for the last 40.

Tom Brady

Legend of all Legends!
Feb 13, 2010
Not only Lucic is stealing millions of dollars from the Oilers but we have to put up with his garbage plays as well, that's a double whammy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad