GDT: 3/12/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Blues could be snapping out of their funk with enough games left to grab a WC spot.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Montreal and Vancouver need to stop sucking already so that Detroit can take their rightful throne for the Fahlin4Dahlin race.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
if you're counting on Vancouver to stop sucking you're gonna be waiting a while

Honestly I think Montreal is less likely than Vancouver to do so.

Hell even Ottawa has turned it up a little.

It's sad, because if Detroit hadn't overachieved before Thanksgiving, they'd probably have top odds.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Honestly I think Montreal is less likely than Vancouver to do so.

Hell even Ottawa has turned it up a little.

It's sad, because if Detroit hadn't overachieved before Thanksgiving, they'd probably have top odds.
Montreal is a bad team with an elite goalie, so you never know. I like Detroit but I really don't want Dahlin in the Atlantic

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Montreal is a bad team with an elite goalie, so you never know. I like Detroit but I really don't want Dahlin in the Atlantic

I think it'd be kinda poetic. Detroit loses a generational Swedish defender only to turn around 5 years later and pick up a potentially generational Swedish defender.

I like that story a lot better than Ottawa refuses to pay elite Swedish defender resulting in them obtaining future elite Swedish defender who they'll also refuse to pay. Their fans deserve it. Their ownership doesn't.

Reactions: SourTemplePilot

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
I think it'd be kinda poetic. Detroit loses a generational Swedish defender only to turn around 5 years later and pick up a potentially generational Swedish defender.
well it wouldn't be the worst thing. Definitely better than Montreal or Ottawa getting Dahlin. Personally I see you guys getting the other Svechnikov brother

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
well it wouldn't be the worst thing. Definitely better than Montreal or Ottawa getting Dahlin. Personally I see you guys getting the other Svechnikov brother

Heh, you caught it before my edit about Ottawa.

I can't complain about a talent like Svechnikov or Zadina, but I also can't say that wouldn't be a disappointment considering Detroit is an abomination defensively and this is the first defensively loaded top 10 I've seen in years.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017

I like that story a lot better than Ottawa refuses to pay elite Swedish defender resulting in them obtaining future elite Swedish defender who they'll also refuse to pay. Their fans deserve it. Their ownership doesn't.
Sorry, Boqvist isnt gonna be generational, and the oilers wont be passing on Dahlin.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Sorry, Boqvist isnt gonna be generational, and the oilers wont be passing on Dahlin.

giphy.gif

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Lol. Detroit announcers talking about how Boedker hasn't been able to contribute offensively for the Sharks. Boedker scores a minute later.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
He's actually waiting for Niedermayer and Pronger to come out of retirement. Then the Cup is ours.
Bieksa is better than both those guys combined

Serious question though. Why did Lindholm and Manson only get like 2 minutes more than the Bieksa pairing? is he actually insane, or did I miss something?

thebigbea

Jun 14, 2011
Montreal and Vancouver need to stop sucking already so that Detroit can take their rightful throne for the Fahlin4Dahlin race.
cant blame vancouver... pretty much most of their top guys are out at some point... other than sedins and horvat, the rest are farm team...

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Bieksa is better than both those guys combined

Serious question though. Why did Lindholm and Manson only get like 2 minutes more than the Bieksa pairing? is he actually insane, or did I miss something?

He's really just f***ing clueless. Veteran "leadership" is far more important to Mr. Potatohead than being good at hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad