GDT: 3/1/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Lol Domingue going for a little adventure there...

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
I don't get why people are surprised at the non call on the GI. The lightning player made contact with Seguin as he was skating in. It wasn't much, but if he would've just let him skate in on his own, it would've definitely been GI and the game would've been over.

Reactions: SourTemplePilot

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
So goalies are just open season now, right? Do whatever and you've got a 50/50 shot of nothing being called.

stl76

Jul 2, 2015
I don't get why people are surprised at the non call on the GI. The lightning player made contact with Seguin as he was skating in. It wasn't much, but if he would've just let him skate in on his own, it would've definitely been GI and the game would've been over.
You actually believe that? Oooook... :rolleyes:

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009

Our skater didn't make Seguin push his stick into Domingue's arm. It's a weak call.

stl76

Jul 2, 2015
Yeah, Stars feed showed multiple angles, including overhead and there was contact, but if you want to indulge your conspiracy theory, feel free.
Excuse me? Dallas got gifted a goal on a bullshit non-call. Enjoy your points, no need to get angry and put words in my mouth.

For the record, the goalie interference occurred because Seguin pushed Domingues pad back into the net. Nothing to do with contact between Seguin and the defender.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Excuse me? Dallas got gifted a goal on a bull**** non-call. Enjoy your points, no need to get angry and put words in my mouth.

For the record, the goalie interference occurred because Seguin pushed Domingues pad back into the net. Nothing to do with contact between Seguin and the defender.
Seguin was pushed into Domingue, it's clear as day.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Excuse me? Dallas got gifted a goal on a bull**** non-call. Enjoy your points, no need to get angry and put words in my mouth.

For the record, the goalie interference occurred because Seguin pushed Domingues pad back into the net.

Not sure where you got that I was angry, maybe my avatar? Or maybe you're projecting your anger? It's just a game, man. Take a breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad